Posts created by jconfort

What am I doing wrong the lines won'tr go where i need them can anyone help ?????

Hello, Where the heck is the green dart for the store in the beginning of the game not listed in the guide can anybody help me
Thanks Jane

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 15 8:38 AM
yeah what's up with all the glitches every game has a problem can't finish two other games I hope the developers play there games and don't have a problem or do they and don't share that's just fraud ?

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 15 3:49 AM
I too love this game now I can't get the shells out of my way in hop they slide out of the way two at a time what am I to do to get the saw and move ahead can anybody help???????????????/

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 15 8:20 PM
Can't get the saw away from the shells what is the secret help me???????????????

Somewhere you pick up a blue jack to lift up the piano so you can put the wheel on but I can't find it can anybody tell me where the blue jack is thanks I'm stuck here for now
pilgrim

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 12 10:28 AM
I just started the game and can't get the oil can to fill the lantern the corckscrew is stuck in the barrel and nothing happens please help what am I missing thanks

posted in 4 Elements on Mar 10, 12 8:42 AM
sda0410 wrote:I've played level 62 multiple times. What's the trick to beating this level? Your help would be really appreciated.
[/quote
If this is the level with all the rocks at the end if you can't stay ahead of the water if you don't have enough matches, just go back and start again quickly and try again , and again it will give you more matches to stay ahead of the liquid you have to be fast you can do it . If this isn't the correct level let me know explain more why you stuck good luck

posted in 4 Elements on Mar 10, 12 8:41 AM
sda0410 wrote:I've played level 62 multiple times. What's the trick to beating this level? Your help would be really appreciated.
[/quote
If this is the level with all the rocks at the end if you can't stay ahead of the water if you don't have enough matches, just go back and start again quickly and try again , and again it will give you more matches to stay ahead of the liquid you have to be fast you can do it . If this isn't the correct level let me know explain more why you stuck good luck

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Apr 9, 11 2:28 PM
ok I'm new at this posting but #1 is at one o'clock not at the top ok, good luck

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Apr 9, 11 2:25 PM
jconfort wrote:
Mo wrote:The gem box is in the Abe's Red Hots scene on the bottom. It has a sun on it.

To open the box:

The top point is #1 and so on with the other points (clockwise).

1 - 4 - 6 - 1 - 2 - 7 - 5 - 2 - 8 - 5 - 3 - 8 - 6 - 3

It will open if you follow the numbers. Hope this helps!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Apr 6, 11 10:14 AM
Moondusted wrote:The gem box is in the Abe's Red Hots scene on the bottom. It has a sun on it.

To open the box:

The top point is #1 and so on with the other points (clockwise).

1 - 4 - 6 - 1 - 2 - 7 - 5 - 2 - 8 - 5 - 3 - 8 - 6 - 3

It will open if you follow the numbers. Hope this helps!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Mar 11, 11 10:27 AM
Well this game has a mind of it's own can't get to do anything is there a walk through to help me thanks J

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 10, 10 9:52 AM
You have to get the strategy guide for Dire Grove it's very helpful good luck I loved this game now that is't over

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 10, 10 9:48 AM
righto wrote:This is my 1st posting. I made it pretty far with now help but now I'm stuck in the caves, can't read the words/riddles and I do not know where the cell phone is..I can't get to anything under floor boards in the 2nd room of the farm house. If I got this far, does the phone move or do I have to start over? Also, how do I get to the thing in the hole in the snow? I do not have the CE. I have snow shoes, feather, salt, calculator, urn with ashes, sunflower seeds and glass vial with mercury. Also people have mentioned a walk-thru, what/where is that.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 1, 10 3:08 PM
Skylar1 wrote:By now, I'm hoping you've found the horn? I don't recall where it is, just one of the hidden object areas. In case someone else has this same question, perhaps a member of the community can remind me where to find the horn.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator