Posts created by Cygnata

Nothing support did helped. This game DOES NOT work on Windows 10, and the blurb that it does SHOULD BE REMOVED.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition on May 12, 17 8:09 AM
I had no issues until I got to the bonus game. I tried to click on the phone, it exited the popup, and now I can't re-select it. I'm stuck with one part, one chalk, and one door lock piece with no way to move forward. Even the hints say there's nothing to do.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on May 8, 17 12:37 PM
Seeker achievement is bugged. I've redone ALL the HOPs 5 times, literally, and played through the entire game with NO hints. The achievement will not award!

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 17 4:30 AM
I have the same issue, as the strategy guide is WRONG.

Please release a patch!

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 6:07 PM
There's an achievement to solve the bunnies and wolves mini game in under 40 moves. The strategy guide solution is 43 moves. Not fair!

The sequel came out a couple months ago. I posted on there, too. It ONLY stopped working when the new game came out.

No replies, not even from customer support. If this keeps up, I'm demanding refunds on both games and cancelling my account.

posted in Bridge to Another World: The Others Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 16 12:41 AM
I get half a black screen, and NOTHING else. All my video drivers are freshly updated, I've ripped both games out and re-installed them clean after deleting all traces, everything. I've played the prequel game ONCE, back when it first came out. Since the release of the sequel, zilch. All other games run just fine.

I get half a black screen, and NOTHING else. All my video drivers are freshly updated, I've ripped both games out and re-installed them clean after deleting all traces, everything. I've played this game ONCE, back when it first came out. Since the release of the sequel, zilch. All other games run just fine.

posted in Mystery Tales: Her Own Eyes Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 7:11 PM
Getting annoyed trying to figure out what the "correct time" might be. >.<

Yeeeah. Doesn't work. Clicking where the eye is with the address in hand just leads to a minigame, the very one that needs a marble. Clicking with it where the question mark is, just says I need to verify the address.

Not working for me, either.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 15 9:47 PM
No demo achievement here on my 2nd playthrough cause I forgot the crab. Didn't get it or trailblazer the first time. Tried easy, tried no hints. I *have* noticed, that during the storytime on the ship, when it tells the story of how the elemental artifacts were created, that the hint button goes off and tells me to exit the scene, EVEN WITH HINTS OFF!

I'll bet ANYTHING that's where the trouble is. A bug is triggering a hint every time that mini-scene is accessed.

I got hit with the same knife button glitch. >.<

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 12, 15 7:40 AM
Me, too! I'd pay to be able to finish the game!

On a third attempt, NONE of them are generating. >.<

Morphing objects are randomly not generating! I restarted the game because I thought I'd missed one by accident. However, now an object that I KNOW I got the first time just isn't there! First it was the gnome by the crossroads, now it's the skull in Nightsville. I know I'm still one short, and I got all of them up to that point, thanks to a checklist compiled from the strategy guide. The skull simply isn't generating!

I can't get the strategy guide to open, at ALL. Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit.

Also, despite disabling hints, the button still refills, and activates whenever I use the map.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 15 6:40 AM
NOTHING I've clicked on in this scene will react. >.< How do I *start* it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator