Posts created by nat_pink25

posted in Grimoire Chronicles on Jan 7, 12 1:32 PM
Im in the Passageway next to the Imperial City. But im running around and around.... and cant find an entrace or w.e it is I need to find.

Can someone help me?

posted in Hospital Haste on Oct 2, 11 8:26 AM
Can someone please give me any hints??

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 14, 11 4:54 PM
Can someone giv eme hints on hwo to defeat the bird?? Cause I can't

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Jun 21, 11 6:24 PM
i really cannot find Elder Evlar. Can someone tell me where he is.. im just going thorough the 2 floors.. and my eyes can't see him.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 21, 11 7:49 AM
Marli is in front of the Royal Apartments, which should be in the east side of Marnethia.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 20, 11 8:08 PM
The other tree is Brynn & Quinn's Island which is Alvaro Island.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 20, 11 8:06 PM
She is in the Elemental College in Marnethia.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 20, 11 7:53 PM
Where's the prince in the queen's castle?? I can't find him and it's getting frustrating!

never mind found him!

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 19, 11 11:38 AM
Eridani wrote:That would have been the Wizarding one

then im wrong..

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 19, 11 11:35 AM
I actually found it lying around in Marnethia.. and I picked it up... now I can't remember if it was for the shape school or the wizarding school... so I may be wrong.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 18, 11 3:13 PM
Nope. where do I find them?

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 18, 11 1:09 PM
So I need the unicorn horn... and im tired of walking around the islands and going nowhere, what do I have to do to get it?

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 18, 11 11:06 AM
.... I have passes through the island hundred of times and always said that I have already landed there ... Thanks Eridani & Yarnalee.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jun 18, 11 10:52 AM
I got the super broom and I think I have explored all the islands with my new broom.. but now I don't know what to do. I can't find my ghost agent either. I need some help.

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on Jun 5, 11 12:18 PM
I think Gardenscapes it's very similar like Dream Inn: Driftwood... the only change is you have to decorate a garden.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 25, 11 11:27 AM
I have done everything to ge to the mansion but I can't seem to find it anywhere in Witch Wood... I googled a walk-through and followed every step to get to the mansion but everytime I try to get to the mansion scene..... I wound up in Eye of the Witch wood....

Please Help!... I really love this game and im so stucked!!

Thanks in advanced!

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 25, 11 11:22 AM
I have a big problem!!!

I cannot find the mansion in Witch Woods.. I have found a walkthourgh and followed it exactly the same.. but when I get to the area to get ot the Mansion, I wound up in the eye of witch wood!!!....

What am I doing wrong???

Please some one help!!!

posted in Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife on May 9, 11 9:44 AM
Ok so when I click Play now the game goes Full Screen... but it's a Black Screen and nothing happens... then when I go back to see what's the problem I see there's a window that says Run Windowed Now? And there's an Yes or No Choice to make.. I click No.. and there's an Error.. so I restart the game try click Yes this time.. and still nothing is happening.. I tried to adjust the Resolution in my screen but that didn't work either.

This is a no buy for me...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 12:56 PM
Doesn't this game remind you of Dire Grove??

In my opinion is very similar to it.... But I do love this game, everything is awesome about it and it doesn't disappoint me.

Is it me or does Lilly/Lillian look a LOT! like Violet from A series of Unfortunate Events?

Anyway the game is great, good graphics and i love the mystery about it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator