Posts created by hippyfishie

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 16 1:34 AM
Stuck on rat in jar. Cannot get the maze to open and put the rat in. Already have tried two downloads and two profiles and started over twice. This is very frustrating. Please fix.
Running Win 8.1 with no other tech problems.

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 16 1:39 AM
Do they still give you the huge hidden object puzzle at the end and you must find everything in the picture?

posted in Facility 47 on May 31, 16 2:29 AM
Also,
* Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
The Secrets of Da Vinci

They used to be called large file games, and they both have walkthroughs. Be careful not to buy a few hos games called Art of Da Vinci or something. The titles above are correct.

I loved the former. I may play it again.

Great thread! Thanks so much!

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 3:00 AM
No cursor here either, Dell Alienware computer, I try uninstalling and installing and see what i get.

I just moved my blank cursor around till I get the option screen and take if off wide screen and I have a cursor, put it back on wide screen and its gone and had to click out ESC to get out, so for me the problem is with the screen resolution

On the Youtube walkthrough pages it listed this game as being played on an IPhone or IPad. Maybe that is the reason for the graphics resolution (cursor problem).

I hope can fix this, otherwise it is a no buy for me.

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 2:35 AM
No adventure or what we used to call large file games...to my knowledge have built in walkthroughs

There are several full video walkthroughs of this game on Youtube. I love the video walkthroughs because unlike a picture walkthrough that's hard to see the solution you can follow along and see exactly how they finished the game.

Youtube dot com is also a free site. Just type in the name of the game and walkthrough in the search bar.

Hope is helps.

posted in Facility 47 on May 19, 16 2:06 AM
Debbie,
I have sent you a PM

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 16 2:48 AM
Sadly, this game is a no buy for me because of a "helper". I also don't buy games where the bonus is a "helper room to decorate".

JMHO.

Add me to the list of people who hate those puzzles!

I can't do any manual dexterity or timed puzzles and I think if a game has any of these it would be nice if someone like you listed it like this in the forum so I won't buy it. It's very frustrating to buy something and then find out I can't do it and have to skip the puzzle.

So thank you for bringing this up in the forum! I definitely won't be buying this!

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 17, 16 4:45 AM
I just went to google and typed in walkthrough for this game and Youtube has 4 or 5 parts of a visual walkthrough that shows the locations of lion's heads too.

I've already missed the puppetshow so I'm going to start over. Seems like a good walkthrough, but I didn't watch the whole thing.

I love this game!

There is a company that sells all these things called Bits and Pieces. They have the most unusual things and so beautiful. You can look for a free catalog online. They do have all kinds of puzzle boxes and everything puzzles. You will love them!

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 15 9:47 AM

Valdy wrote:
LOL That's more of a drink fest than a thanksgiving fest. I was more thinking of festivals like the "Erntedankfest" that is held each year in different towns in Germany, for example.

LOL! This is a vast and beautiful land. Where I lived Oktoberfest was certainly not a "drinkfest".
Our neighborhoods got together and spent many months making Autumn crafts and baked goods to benefit charities. Hundreds of volunteers participated and even children had plenty of fun.
NO drinking was allowed anywhere. Sorry some people live in areas where Oktoberfest is a "drinkfest". In mine, it was NOT!

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 11:44 PM
Valdy wrote:
LOL That's more of a drink fest than a thanksgiving fest. I was more thinking of festivals like the "Erntedankfest" that is held each year in different towns in Germany, for example.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are grateful and kind. Let us all remember the meaning behind this day.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 15 6:57 AM
Thank you, Valdy!

In another state that I lived in we also had an Oktoberfest, and I loved it. Not in this state though.

And I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and this wonderful website and all the people here who have made my life so fun and interesting! I can't imagine life without my BF "family" and I wish and everyone a happy and healthy holiday season!

What kind of fights are they? Do they require manual dexterity or quick hand gestures? I have trouble with those, so I have to avoid games that have them.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 15 3:35 PM
In the bonus game, I found the key and did everything but I was never given the crystal skull and I am stuck without the last ring piece on the door and can't go back.
I followed the sG and I did everything right.
I'm so sorry I bought this now. I've played it three times so far!

I wish we could start the bonus over without playing the whole game! There is no second crystal skull for me. I'm stuck.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 15 9:28 AM
I found the key and did everything but I never was given the crystal skull and I am stuck without the last ring piece on the door and can't go back.
I followed the sG and I did everything right.
I'm so sorry I bought this now. I've played it three times so far!

I wish we could start the bonus over without playing the whole game! There is no second crystal skull for me. I'm stuck.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 15 9:23 AM
I couldn't finish the bonus game so I could never get to it and CS is not responding to my emails!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 15 12:56 PM
I am trying to summon spring and I have an acorn and wood with resin. I have followed the SG! I put all of the circle together WITHOUT the wood with resin even though the SG says I need the wood with resin! The circle allowed me to put it together but the plus sign won't go away and there is no active area to put the resin on.
So I am stuck. Was loving this game. Already started again.
So mad!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 15 8:28 AM
Thanks, Megan!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 15 2:05 PM
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if there are 'boss fights" or timed sequences involving dexterity or quickness of the hands?

Thank you to anyone who answers!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator