Posts created by libsmom

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 15 6:55 PM
Level 35 is serve items not create and I can't seem to get people to order them. Does it accept that I can simply put them on the tray? Does that count as serve?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 28, 14 4:47 PM
How do I get the float plane. When it first came up I didn't have enough resources and now I can't find how to buy it.

posted in Monument Builders: Statue of Liberty on Oct 21, 12 6:26 PM
I have all buildings but the main one maxed, but can't get enough wood in time. Do you have to save up wood before building other buildings?

posted in Cheatbusters on Jun 8, 12 6:20 PM
I was able to deliver their food and get the card, but have not found the face powder or how to use the card on the computer. Who can help with that?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 12 7:36 AM
I can't find how to get enough food or wood to get out of the corner. What am I missing?

posted in Rachel's Retreat on Apr 3, 11 6:00 AM
I have tried EVERY trick that you all mention here and still cannot get enough Karma to finish the level. Do the game developers have a site to assist with this? I am about to stop playing the game even though I have loved it up to this point. I thought maybe I could add another 3 person station, but it will not let me build a platform to place it.

posted in Avenue Flo: Special Delivery on Nov 18, 10 7:00 PM
I am on the last task of the first map and cannot figure out where the washers are hidden so the washer can get fixed. Anyone have an idea?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 29, 10 12:45 PM
I am getting so close and still cannot finish in expert time. Any tips?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 28, 10 6:14 PM
I am just a few seconds short of finishing at the expert level. Any tips?

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 25, 10 8:42 PM
I get the toy store built but can't get everything accomplished in time. What is the trick to getting past it? Does level 1 play any part to make it go quicker?

posted in The White House on Jan 10, 10 9:29 AM
But the screwdriver is not in my inventory so now what do I do?

posted in Dream Cars on Jan 6, 10 9:33 AM
I have to say I am jealous of those of you that got to be in a race. It won't even let me make coffee inorder to move along to the next task in the intro. Once again a game that will work with other game sites, but not this one and I will probably be told it is my computer.
Good luck to all of you!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Feb 8, 09 7:10 PM
I am trying to find the Easter Eggs and have three that I cannot find anywhere. Does anyone have the list of where they are?

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Feb 3, 09 12:28 PM
I tried building a stable to get the black stallion,but that did not work. What else brings out the black stallion besides a ranch, sheriff, and stable?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator