Posts created by RasmusB

I cannot even start the first minigame - Where you have to create the potion to cure Zander (or what's his name is) When i try use the Medical Kit, it states I have to collect all the ingrediens before I can continue - but all the ingrediens are there.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 18 11:28 AM
I couldn't get all the roses to open on the cube, but how do you reset that specifik minigame, so I can use the SG's solution? I refuse to skip it, so if you can't reset it, I'll have to start the game over. I sincearly hate those kind of minigames, where you can't reset. It should be standard in all minigames.

Unfortunately the gfx is so ugly and grainy, that it almost hurt my eyes. Instant unininstall.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 17 7:26 AM
Thanks for the replies. No, I'm aware of that, but if you have many different pets, I think the possibility is bigger.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 12:40 AM
See subj.

I cannot enterpret the signs on the stones, so I cannot complete it. Very poorly designed mingame, in my book, straight after another poorly designed minigame. The rabbit on chart...

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 17 2:52 PM
In my book, It simply looks TERRIBLE, like most Epix games with VERY dated and corny graphics, does the Eipix gfx engine not like Geforce GTX 1080 cards? I couldn't stand how it looked, and quit the game in the middle of the start intro. So badly did it look.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 8:49 AM
There doesn't seem to be a skip function? I hate those kind of minigames like the plague, only surpased by the balancing type of minigames.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 3:53 AM
I have decided to give this game a chance again, so I have restarted and hope, some would add me. Name San Fiero ID Code: 620907

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 5:24 AM
A1psyko wrote:This game took a while to open. Kept getting hung up, had to wait until the game caught up before I could continue. I am running Windows 10. Not working as it should and do not know why it kept stalling out.

Have the exact same problem. And same with all ofther games of this developer. Horrible.

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 17 7:00 AM
Where are the clue(s) for opening the door with the bobby pins? You cannot guess the right ones to open, without a clue.

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 17 1:31 PM
Since you start all over if you fail to go unoticed and there probably are more than 3(!) sections with wolves in these kind of minigames, I wanna know if there are more than 1 of these annoying and no-fun minigames. I can accept to skip one minigame. But more of these kind of crap-minigames, it's a no-buy for me then.

posted in Dark Romance: The Monster Within Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 17 2:09 AM
I lost, since i removed more than 2 objects in the minigame. Are you only allowed to remove 2 equal objects pr turn? And how many of these EXTREMELY annoying minigames are there in this game. More than 2 and it's a no-buy for me.

Based on the demo: (won't be buying this game)
Unfortunately the glider mingame destroyed my experience completely. Impossible to complete, should have been MUUCHH less impossible to control. Yes , there is a storm, and by that fact alone, COMPLETELY stupid that you have fly through it on a glider. That is stupid enough for me to not reccomend this game at all. Too bad, since it, prior to this stupid minigame seemed like an very different and more interesting casual game than most others.

Since i NEVER-EVER play casual games on Casual, I want to know the solution to the marble game in the beginning on hard. And the SG is, as usual no help at all. Just gives the totaly unusable message that the "solution is random" Completely crap. Could some one post a solution to that game. It's obvious theres only ONE correct line of moves you can do, and I wanna se that, so I don't have to skip a minigame this early.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 7:46 AM
Really "impressive". I wasn't able to complete a single minigame in the bonus game, without skipping. I have never experienced so many unplayable minigames before. Without the bonus game, I would have rated this 4/5. WITH the unplayable minigame only 1/5. The story, the atmosphere, gfx and voice acting was so good, so extremely dissapointing.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 12:25 PM
There is a bug in the game where you have to shoot the dwarf, I have hit him MORE than 10 times, but only 2 of the 10 times i got him is shown. Please fix this.

For the third time I have got a corrupt save game message, in 5 days, so i have to start over againg for the third time in 4 days. I will, ofcourse not, do that, so how can my corrupt save game be fixed, and if not, I want a full refund.

SeverineSnape wrote:I know, aren't they annoying! I think there's an achievement for finishing the maze without getting injured. Needless to say, I didn't get that one...

In this game there are two - one in the main game and one in the bonus chapter.

Okay, that is acceptable.

Those are the WORST minigames ever created. If there is only one, I'll consider buying this, since I can accept skipping one or maybe two minigames. So are there more than one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator