Posts created by Sadsid

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Feb 2, 13 1:04 PM
Is this the prequel to Stray Souls The Dollhouse

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Oct 29, 12 5:04 PM
Thanks ever so much...off to kill some vines

posted in Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden on Oct 29, 12 3:48 PM
I have made to where Robert is all tied up with vines as are others....there is a gordian knot to cut but all I have are a flashlight and a ladle. Also can't go any where else except to a chained gate and another gate with newspaper machine. Any help is mucho mucho appreciated.

I have the same problem as Tweety. I did it just like you are supposed to and can not go back on the bedding to check for more toenails so I am stuck. Please khelp

I have the same problem as Tweety. I did it just like you are supposed to and can not go back on the bedding to check for more toenails so I am stuck. Please khelp

Thank you so much..What would I do without great other fishies in this big old pond? Enjoy your day.

I have the toenail clippers but everytime I try to put them on her foot HAVE tried kboth, all she does is giggle or say something and the clippers go back to inventory. Can anyone help? Thanks and Happy Turkey Day

I have the toenail clippers but everytime I try to put them on her foot HAVE tried kboth, all she does is giggle or say something and the clippers go back to inventory. Can anyone help? Thanks and Happy Turkey Day

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 18, 11 5:42 AM
Just want to say that I truly enjoyed this game. Graphics and hint system are fantastic. One minor dissatisfied comment, skipped all the dialogue because the characters looked like cows chewing their cud..Otherwise an A-One job. Thanks for the game

Margie B...no offense to any other who does walkthrouths etc, but in my opinion YOU are the best..always can depend on you. Thanks

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 6:20 AM
I solved the problem by changing to the custom cursor

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 8:19 PM
I did buy the cheese but it wont let me take the ducats to buy the oar...I click on the oar and it lights uo then Iclick on the ducats and they go dim

I am replying to myself...no more need for the wig or hat..I can now grow my hair again,, It may take awhile but it does work...happy gaming fishies

How do you place the 4th tuning peg or what do you do to get the door open....please help I have already had to buy a hat and wig because I am soooo frustrated that I pulled out all my hair

I truly do not know where to post this problem but here goes....The strategy guide is no help with the puzzle to get into the violin shop. Do any of you fishies have suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator