Posts created by RiaBonus

posted in Word Bird Supreme on Dec 5, 17 1:58 PM
Why do this game always time out after a few hours sometime in the middle of the game it just stops

posted in Word Bird Supreme on Jul 26, 17 10:31 AM
I got on to the 4th Lvl now the game is freezing

posted in Word Bird Supreme on Jun 1, 17 12:38 PM
I have only seem to get to the second leval and play 2 games and the rurns run out very fast i have to start again from the begining

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 30, 16 12:19 PM
If we were we would bring the flies from Level to level or World to World

Ria

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 30, 16 11:45 AM
One for the Game Makers hey we should be game makers

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 27, 16 10:50 AM
Why dont it go to buying Flies instead of playing levels over and over again Hey

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 26, 16 1:27 PM
What is the Winning Score do for us???? if anything at all after we clear the lvl do it go to buy anything

Ria

BTW I'm on the 4th WORLD

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 9, 16 1:22 PM
Alclimer wrote:Hi, I'm on the third island and my life and the daily fights aren't regenerating. Is this a glitch or does your lives not regenerate every 15 or so minutes like they did on the first two islands?

Well if U go and fight the Guys and not beat them U can go backand fight again till u beat the Enemy

posted in Facility 47 on Jun 6, 16 1:43 PM
Comehere it is like the games we started with and then we were delighted with going throuht the LVLs with the Automatic Arrow. when I started this game I was wondering why the Arrow dident pop up. So with this game I have to look at the at this big Arrow at the Right and it Looks so Cheap

Ria Bonus

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 3, 16 12:12 PM
Why are we returned to LVL 1 on The TROLL all I want to go to the next lvl

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 3, 16 10:31 AM
beezelbom wrote:Ok no more firefly flats, no more random prizes in daily chests, just what they choose to give you and they call this an improvement! Well I don't, I liked my firefly flats prizes they have helped a lot in certain levels. And getting random prizes of gold in a chest has been a big help. It is probably because we weren't spending enough money buying in-game items. It will be nice to get some more epic cards but that really does not benefit as much in the long run as the extra hammers, or bombs. As far as skins I only care about the ones that give me a boost in combat.

I agree with everything U are saying I miss going to the firefly flats, and getting the Hammer and Bombs and watching yourone eating her Apple

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 26, 16 11:55 AM
Cheers Fred that was great help

Ria Bonus

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 25, 16 11:25 AM
So Why cant we get the Fireflies to change from Level 2 LVL Like on 'Dragon District' to Whitchville when Ur short in the LVL ur on that would be a great Idea

Ria B

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 25, 16 10:47 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Cinann75, are you sure it's level 56? I think you mean level 66. It's been a while since I've been there. One thing I might suggest - if there are a required no. of fireflies, you might not have enough.

Well Fred it seems that she is on the Cake and She said 56 I'm trying to get some blue fire flies for this lvl as well and BTW why cant er get Fireflies from the other Islands

Ria

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 4, 16 10:58 AM
Well Guys I just got passed Lvl 70 by making sure bringing down the pets strait down and passing that CORNERS by keeping the stones chained

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 14, 16 12:17 PM
do U see your character is eating an apple when you are joining up reds

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 13, 16 1:02 PM
has anyone gone back to a game and had to start with the blue flag and the Pets ticked at the start of the game when U go and count backwards. the only indication is when the pets are filled then you have to keep playing until Blue Flag is full.

Ria B

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 4, 16 12:12 PM
Blue Flies; where can I find some Blue Flies in the first LVL

Ria Need 800 Blue Flies to pass the Knights I have only 359

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 4, 16 12:00 PM
mmaxell wrote:My experience has been that the Support people are great, but I'm wondering why no one has answered this question in over a month ?!?!?

Where is the Crazy Wheel that I am supposed to spin ?????????????

Please answer!!!!!!!!

Maybe its talking about the Wheel spins at the end of a Lvl when U run out of Moves and then U have to pay 75 gold coins for the privilege HEY

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 30, 16 10:06 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote: RiaBonus, sorry. I should have said matching scene instead of hidden object scene - any scene required to finish one of the steps along the way. Hope that's clearer.

Yes TKS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator