Posts created by Goop_10

posted in Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming on Apr 18, 11 12:26 AM
Oh! another great HOG I'm looking for, i will take a little break from those spooky adventure HOG and play this one. I liked the first one and this one is great. This developer had never make me disappointing before. Lots of improvements and changes had done from the first sequel, great graphics (full screen ), music and gameplay. Few puzzles and they are all enjoyable

4/5 Stars

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 17, 11 5:11 PM
ERS put the ending like this to game because they've plan to make another Sequel, let's wait for it next year

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 4:50 PM
Finished it within about 3 3/4 hours, great game and interesting story (we don't have missing parents or grandpa LOL)

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 1:26 AM
Oh! Love this one, the best game of this week (I don't like the new CE!). I never like HOG game from this developer but this one seems to be amazing

4/5 Stars

posted in The Fool on Apr 1, 11 2:35 AM
Tried it, Bought it, Finished it!

Another good game, not the best but worth it (maybe a little bit long gameplay)

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 5:14 AM
Agree with you, i bought it. Enjoy it, like it but too short!

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 28, 11 6:35 AM
555 You need to use lots of imagination to play this game..LOL

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Mar 26, 11 2:05 AM
I've bought a CE month ago, i tried it because of the game title so attractive! The game is Amazing! from ERS so it will definitely Amazing! Anybody who waiting for this SV version to be release, Don't Miss it!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 25, 11 2:46 AM
Maybe this week there will be 2 SV game!!!

I tried this game last month in CE, and i don't quite like it.

Yes, the graphics and scenes are wonderful but there're too many Hidden Object scenes for me. Not bad but no buy for me.

This is a really good game if you want to try!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 4:37 AM
I don't quite like the game, hate the cursor style. Don't quite like the background and the game play. Sorry, but no buy for me...

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 23, 11 6:55 AM
I know that from the previous levels, so I only upgrade the pots with the scissors, sprinkers and the equipment that help us pick up the plants

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 22, 11 7:04 AM
Sonyou mean that when you adding the soil to the house, nothing happen to the plants' hearts rate right?

Can you see the Bird?

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 22, 11 4:49 AM
It works for me, when you adding some food (or soil don't really know) to the Birdhouse the bird wil come and sing a song that will makes the plants hearts refill!

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 21, 11 7:03 AM
I love this game, I don't find it hard at all, it's just alright for me and I WANT a sequel...

posted in Garden Dash on Mar 21, 11 7:00 AM
Don't know why you guys hate it, cuz I loved it

This is one of my favorite Dash ever!

Yes, this game is kind of different from others but I still love it. For me, the levels difficulty are just alright for me, not too hard and not too easy. I got expert in most of the levels (in the easier mode)...

posted in Shades of Death: Royal Blood on Mar 19, 11 12:20 AM
So may great HOGs are released these day Echoes of Sorrow, PuppetShow 3 CE and this game

Great game, from the creator of Reincarnations and Elixir of Immorality so it sould be wonderful. I love this game! Another BUY from me

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 5:03 AM
Found it! Thanks

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 5:00 AM
I don't have anything to do in the prison now except that i have to place the missing files on the table in the office

Objects that i have in my inventory

-6/7 Files
-2/5 Tickets
-Candle
-Lighter
-Mop
-Scissor

How can i do to complete this portal???

Thanks in Advance

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 3:36 AM
Great graphics and sounds...interesting storyline - try it for the whole hour, this is another BUY for me

4/5 Stars

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator