Posts created by Aarhus

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 18, 13 1:07 PM
update -- haven't been into game mode for a while, but I am able to load and play RTR. I am again running the game in projector and outside game manager. The small game window is still an issue, but I have not tried to change the screen resolution since this is the only game that has that problem.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 28, 13 11:46 AM
Thank You bfgMonongahela. Actually I am back to the error that I had before. My computer crashed and I had to do a restore to a previous point in time. I have the lastest version of flash player installed as well as shockwave, but cannot load projector this time.

I will contact Tech support to see if they can help.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 24, 13 11:18 AM
I am now able to load RTR but it is through the projector, and as administrator. It still runs in the small window.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 22, 13 10:35 PM
Thank you Mr Russ and bfgSeine. I have the lastest version of flash. I also looked at your help article and changed a few items in the Ravenhearst application file as suggested in the article. Now the game won't even load. I will try one more time to uninstall and reinstall the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 22, 13 11:14 AM
Re: errors in W7.

There is an option in game manager where you can change to play as Administrator. I tried that, but every time I want to play a game, (I have quite a few) another window comes up asking if I want to okay BF making changes to my computer. That was too annoying, so went back to the way things were before in game manager.

I really like this game, but can't play it until another fix comes out.

Also, of all the games I purchased from BF (whom I am usually very happy with) this is the only one that I am having problems with and that plays in the small window. Tech Support tried to help me with the issue of the game playing in the small window with the result that all my games played in a mall window. So I went back to the way things were before so my other games played in full screen.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 22, 13 10:57 AM
nuveena, I am getting the exact same errors. . Every program on my computer is up to date, so that is not the issue. There needs to be a fix also for the small 7 inch window the game plays in. The last update did not do that.

posted in Youda Survivor on Oct 25, 10 3:38 PM
This game is so much fun!!! Also very addictive. I usually don't care for TM or strategy games, because I am not very good at them. But in this game, I can go back as many times as I want and try to get the gold. I think I will be playing this game more than a few times. Bring on more of these games, and keep up the good work Big Fish!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator