Posts created by c10962

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Sep 14, 16 11:43 PM
I am trying to figure out how to build a handle for near the bottom of the chair on the left side of the bed. Can anyone help me? Or can someone put together a walkthrough for this game?

posted in Wanderland on Sep 23, 15 2:36 PM
Thank you all for helping me out. I tried it, but didn't get the brush yet. So I will keep trying.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 17, 15 12:24 PM
It says I have to be in the mirrored mode and it never comes up. Can someone help me find this mode?

Thank you,

c10962

posted in Wanderland on Aug 26, 15 9:17 PM
I need help in getting the brushes for the Shaman. It is called Paint-eaters. I've already found the paints. But I can't find the brushes to give him. I'm always sent to Sage's Library. But I never see the brushes show up in the list. Can anyone help me with this? Is there anything I need to do for the brushes to show up?
Please help!

c10962

posted in Wanderland on Aug 2, 15 6:33 PM
Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me find the brushes. I am suppose to give them to the Shaman, but every time I go into the library, it isn't in the list. Can anyone help me to get these brushes?

Thank you in advance for your help.

c10962

posted in I Know a Tale on Jul 30, 15 8:26 PM
Where do I get the net?

Thank you in advance,

c10962

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Jun 16, 14 7:36 PM
When is someone going to do a walkthrough for this game?

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on May 22, 12 12:55 PM
Ok, went back and tried it again. You have to start on the 1D button 2nd buttom up from the bottom and over 3 to the 1D button, then just follow what each button says untill you clear the whole board and the brown button should be your last button and the safe will open.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on May 22, 12 12:48 PM
Can anyone tell me the solution to the safe? Nothing sems to work.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Sep 6, 11 5:37 PM
Is there a walkthrough for the bonus game in Dream Chronicles: Book of Water?

I am stuck at the telescope. I can't find the pattern in the stars. Thank you to whomever will help me.

c10962@msn.com

Need help in finding a missing piece from the Spring Child's Medallion. Can someone help me? It's the leaves that go in the center. Thank you!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jul 5, 10 7:18 PM
I found all the music pieces and I put the crystal ball between the two big books and all the books on the shelves where they go, but don't know what to do next. Can anyone help me on what to do next?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator