Posts created by addieh

posted in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove on Jan 3, 15 10:22 AM
Great game but the puzzles sure did make you think and I had to do them over a few times to finally get them, I dare say this game is quite different from the first but still as exciting to play.
I give this game grande marks...a high 4+ out of five. If the puzzles didn't get me I would have graded higher.

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Dec 13, 14 1:30 PM
Oh, what an amazing game! Never disappointed with BTG...always adventurous, colorful graphics, beautiful HOS. Once again, good game. BTG are one of my favourite makers of all time!
I highly recommend this game..actually the whole Dark Parables Series!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Oct 22, 14 7:33 PM
Well, this was certainly a very different puppetshow game but I enjoyed it.
I always play casual but from time to time go back and try hard but I don't often succeed as well.
This is a 4 out of 5 for me.

posted in Forgotten Books: The Enchanted Crown on Oct 15, 14 7:14 AM
Well, this game was definitely different but enjoyable. Good color, graphics and characters in a make-believe world. Need games like this to escape from the dreariness of everyday.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest on Oct 12, 14 12:19 PM
This isn't the best game but I bought it because I have the series. I do believe this is the last of them? What a shame if that is true.
I DO love BZ games very much. Always a crystal clear graphic and good music altho this music in the game was more sinister.
Not bad tho. Cheery o' and happy gaming!

posted in Secrets of the Dark: The Flower of Shadow on Oct 8, 14 7:11 AM
I did like the game but of all the Secrets of the Dark games, #1 is still my favorite.
Still, this was a fun game to play.

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel on Oct 4, 14 11:48 AM
BT games is one of my fav and this was no exception. Clear, colorful, good storyline, kept me wanting more. This is an exceptional game at least to me.

posted in Myths of the World: Of Fiends and Fairies on Oct 1, 14 1:59 PM
So far I've liked all the Myths of the world collection. My love of fairies and anything Celtic drew me to this game. It was an interesting adventure and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I think the thing I loved most was the music and then the HOP scenes. I liked the double aspect of it.
Am looking forward to the next Myths of the world game.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon on Sep 21, 14 7:22 PM
I have to laugh at myself because it took me about 6 tries to get to the end of this game. I'm not sure why but I made it!
As with all other Mayan games,I absolutel loved it! It was fun to play, the graphics were nice and clear, the music was fitting to the game and I loved the characters too. A definite 5 out of 5 for me, even tho I was frustrated and couldn't get it right away.
Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel on Aug 2, 14 12:53 PM
Even tho' I've not quite finished the game, I can say this with all honesty.
I've never been disappointed with Dark Parable games. Each one is well thought out, colorful, and full of adventure. As far as I'm concerned, BT is one of the best!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Jul 28, 14 7:13 AM
This game was tons more fun than the first. I enjoyed the storyline much better, the graphics and voices were amazing, the HOS weren't difficult. This is a 5 out of 5 for me!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Jul 25, 14 8:02 AM
If you check in the mailbox there is an advertisement with the phone # on it. Just click to add to your journal then go back and dial the number. Voila! Sun figurine.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune on Jul 24, 14 12:27 PM
Really good game. Alot like Dreamland. The graphics and music were good and I agree with the masses about clowns being creepy. Just remember It by Stephen King. Okay, I didn't need to put that in but now I'm on to scarey tales. See how that measures up.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jun 6, 14 6:44 AM
This is the second time I've played this game and I'll never tire of it. The music is very soothing and I love fairytales and fantasy games so much!
The graphics were great and kudos highly to the creators of this game and now I'm on to The Dreamless Castle.
This will always be a 5 out of 5 for me hands down. THE BEST!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox on Jun 4, 14 5:06 PM
This game was a big disappointment to me. All the other Haunted Legend games were great, but in this one, there is NO reset button on the mini-games so if you make a mistake you are SOL.
Doesn't make for a fun game, and yet the excitement is still there to play but it means I have to go all the way back to the beginning and start again. Of course, I can skip the games but where is the fun in that?
I give this game only a 2 out of five.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls on May 22, 14 1:05 PM
This game disappointed me. It was confusing in places, not that creepy in others and the back and forth drove me crazy as a loon!
I won't be partaking in the 2nd or 3rd game unless I play this game again at some point and figure it out. Oh and btw, I didn't complete it because I got stuck in the tomb doing the compass puzzle. Never did figure it out.
It's not often a game comes along that I don't like but this is one.

posted in Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom on May 19, 14 5:38 AM
I liked the first game better than this. Altho fairy tale too, this adventure seemed scattered. The HOS's were great but sometimes the extraction of things needed was hard. Not what I expected but since I have the first game I wanted this game.
Not disappointed, just not as excited about this as the Sins of the Fathers one.

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers on May 10, 14 7:04 PM
This is just an excellent game all around! **** Games, BoomZap and Blue Tea are my favorite games out of all.
Sins of the Fathers was a great story with lots of HOS. The characters were good, the graphics and colors were just fine as can be and this is round 2 for me to play.
I couldn't ask for a better game. One of the best I've played! 5 out of 5

posted in Hidden Expedition: Smithsonian™ Hope Diamond on May 6, 14 1:06 PM
I think besides Hidden Expedition: Amazon, this one grades equal. I love adventure games and this was right up there. The characters I liked as well as the scenery and the cards found? I have no clue about those except to gather them.
I will give this a 5 out of 5 . Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Bridge to Another World: Burnt Dreams on May 1, 14 6:59 PM
I loved this game from start to finish! So much to do, graphics were bright and clear, the HO's weren't too hard to play and I loved the characters especially the wee dragon.
Is this a buy? It is in my book. A great game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator