Posts created by basia21usa

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on Jun 26, 14 7:19 PM
the fertilizer in disappears off the table in selina's secret room and game cannot go any further! so annoyed the game is 3/4 done and i cant finish it. you can see the fertilizer on the table but once you click to do a close up of the table the fertilizer is not on it. what a waste of money!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song on Jun 26, 14 7:16 PM
same thing here! added water then fertilizer missing from table. Totally Pee-owed! Its 3/4 of the way thru the game and i have to start over! not cool!

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jul 17, 11 9:42 AM
on the side of the house in the garage where the skeleton was that you had to put the head on. its on the shelf.

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 18, 11 3:59 PM
start the lock at "0". Turn right to "1" - Turn left to "9" - Turn right to "8" - lastly turn left to "7"

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 17, 11 8:45 PM
what is the correct dial turns to enter the combo? I've tried several different ways and no go! i know i haven't used a combo lock since my high school locker but damn.....

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 17, 11 8:41 PM
What is the correct way to enter the combo on the wall safe. I have tried several.

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 17, 11 7:53 PM
So true! I cannot get the safe open either. Grrr! I know that i haven't used a combo lock since my high school locker, but damn

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator