Posts created by deelee53

I put the needle in, put the thread on. You are suppose to sew the hat. Can't find it. I uninstalled and reinstalled it hoping the hat would show up. Nope, any help would be really appreciated...
Thanks n advance

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 13 1:46 PM
In Fiona's classroom, u r told to erase the chains on the scarecrow on the blackboard in order to collect the eyes of the scarecrow. I have erased and erased and obviously, I am not doing something right...Help please
Thanks in advance

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 13 1:29 PM
your're told to erase the chains of the scarecrow on the blackboard of Fiona's classroom, to collect the eyes of the scarecrow. I have erased and erased and nothing. Anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong here. Thanks in advance

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 13 3:09 PM
I have 2 fuses, and according to the story I should have 3 fuses when I finish with the Radio room. Went back and looked thru the guide, all I have found is the first fuse (1/3) could not find 2/3. any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance....

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 13 9:32 AM
I'm at the mine of the Old city. The golem is laid out flat. Put the amulet in his chest to start a mini game. That's where I am stuck, don't see how to connect the white lines or how to pick up anything. any help will much appreciated. Thanks in advance.....

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 2:28 PM
So far not to happy with this at all. Strategy guide is a joke. I am already stuck. I am in the house and go the mantle. need a feather duster to wipe cobwebs away. Where is feather duster??? Thanks in advance

posted in Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 2:25 PM
so far not to happy with this game at all. do not like the strategy guide. just started it and I am in the house, need a feather duster to wipe away cob webs..any suggestions????thanks in advance

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 12 12:09 PM
There are no screws attached to the handle to screw them on the door in the kitchen. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and started over quite a few times. what am I doing wrong. please help

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 12 10:30 AM
I put thre handle on the drawer and tried to secure it with the screwdriver, no such luck...dont know what I am doing wrong any suggestions would be appreciated..thanks in advance

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 12 12:49 PM
Wanted to say thanks, I uninstalled and then reinstalled, and I was able to continue and finish the game and the bonus game. Really appreciate the help...thankyou once again

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 12:53 PM
I have followed all instructions, checked with the answers in the forum, but I am stuck and frustrated. I am in the maze and I have gone forward twice but for the life of me, I can't go left. I've read the respones, gone back quite a few times, put the cursor on the left hand side and moved it over everything on the left hand side and still won't go left, I really dont want to start the game over, would appreciate any more suggestions, please....thank you in adcance...

when you put the blank paper and crayon next to the red door, I did what you were suppose to do, but the paper did not turn into a swan. How do I get the paper to turn into the swan? Any suggestions would be most helpful...
thanks in advance

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 12 3:42 PM
I'm in the same boat as all of you. No iron bar, no electrical sparks to light rum soaked torch. Obviously I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 12 12:50 PM
I know the missing portrait of Victoria is in the drain, but where can I get a screwdriver to unscrew the bolts? Appreciate any information, thank you

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 2:49 PM
climbing up the rungs on the lighthouse. one rung is broken and it says use poker to pull yourself up. have no idea where the poker is, or how far back I have to go to retrieve it. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.....

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 12 1:33 PM
Used the tongs to get iron out of the fire, used the hammer to bend the iron. How do you get the bent iron into the water, Have tried many times, just cannot get it. Is there any suggestions?

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 12 9:54 AM
Believe it or not, I'm stuck in the elevator. I can't get out. Push the button and end up going back up, push the button again, I am going down, Cannot get the elevator door to open, Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks in advance

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 9, 10 6:16 PM
I just finished the game. It really gave me some thinking to do. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Once I got past the Bar room and put the handle in the right keg, it was a go from there. Just wanted to thank you for an enjoyable time....

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 8, 10 5:29 PM
I am having trouble wirh the green wheel. The pattern is brown, white, purple, with an arrow going to the right, then purple white brown with arrow going to left. The next one is turquoise, white, green and the arrow is pointed down. I am stuck, is there some one who can help me with this. By the way, finally made it through the bar scene thanks to your help.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 7, 10 1:47 PM
I was one of the ones stuck in the bar scene. I went to the game mgr as directed, and read whar I was suppose to do. The game was downloaded again. Tried once more with the bar scene. No good, what do I do? I purdhased this game over the past weekend, and enjoyed it up to this point. I was able to get all the hints and proceed. What do I do to get out of the bar scene. Wiould appreciate any suggestions....Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator