Posts created by FLOYDC

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 19, 11 11:41 AM
where do i find the honey toget the bees away for the cage??

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 11, 11 1:03 PM
I FOUND THE THREE CHEESES AND MOUSE TRAPS, I PLACED THE MOUSE TRAPS AND ADDED CHEESE, BUT ONLY TWO CHEESES APPEARED AND THE MSG KEEPS TELLING ME TO PLACE THE TRAPS IN THE CELLAR. THERE IS NO MORE CHEESE AT ANY OF THE LOCATIONS THAT HAD CHEESE. I AM MISSING A CHEESE. WHAT DO I DO?

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 5, 10 7:52 PM
how do you bypass game manager?. my roads to rome goes black when i try to play it

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 4, 10 5:05 PM
anyone get an answer to the black flickering screen problem. i have that same problem

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 4, 10 4:59 PM
when i start roads of rome, the screen goes black, but the music still plays. how can i get to try this game?

thanks

the game has many bugs in it. big fish games should never let this kind of quality on to the market . it should have been tested better , many of the bugs are so abvious to the players. try cleaning up your quality control system. its very disapointing to put hours into a game only to be shot down by a programming error.

the hint tells me to put the fiddlestick on the music rack, but it wont stay. i have tried and tried to get the fiddlestick to stay on the music rack. how do i do it?

it seems i failed to pick up an arrow, now i cant continue the game. when are they going to fix this really big bug??

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jul 7, 10 3:04 PM
I HAVE ALL THE INGREDIANTS TO MAKE THE ELIXER, BUT NONE OF THE INGREDIENTS WILL GO INTO THE PISTLE TO BE GROUND UP. I CANT CONTINUE

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator