Posts created by birdie5

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 17 7:29 PM
Agree! He is keeping me playing.

posted in Sunny Siesta on Jan 30, 17 6:00 AM
Windows 8.1 - games loads and can play but there is no sound.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and now have sound.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 16 8:25 AM
Woohoo! I made it to one million - those castle challenges really added to my bank.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 16 1:23 PM
Hello - I don't have enough gift boxes to get the achievement but have 665 to give away so have invited those above as Freddie-CE . Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 16 5:22 PM
I looked for a new achievement too and did not see one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 6:05 AM
Three tries up to 1100 and no star. I used to get them every other day after a couple of spins. Will have to wait until reset tomorrow.

Good luck to those who will start the dragon challenge!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 7:18 PM
It states to make 14 trades with Trick-or-Treaters so I interpret that as trading 14 candies.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 3:30 PM
I noticed in an alt game that the music has changed except when you are in a HOS - then it is the same.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 16 5:33 PM
Congrats Gertie!

As my screen name might indicate I love birds and can't wait to get my woodpecker. Still have 27 to go but can watch the one on my feeders outside for now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 4:37 PM
I have Win 8.1 and since the update have constant freezing in the game. I have a PC for gaming and drivers updated so this is directly due to the update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 4:13 PM
Like Loonz111 I have Win 8.1 and now have constant freezing.

Thanks for the information 1357wc and for asking Janeport as I was wondering the same thing.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Feb 15, 15 7:33 AM
Thank you Pinky! Forgot about destroying roads. Finally got 3 stars.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Feb 15, 15 5:31 AM
I too am having the same problem with not being able to get three stars. Would appreciate some help. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 9:33 PM
Amerzone - it just worked for me, thank you.

On my PC using Alt+Enter will also put it in window mode and the same keys will reverse it back to full screen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 9:14 PM
Add me to the list. Have tried again tonight 4 times and am giving up on it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 8:52 PM
BoiseDon - if you move your cursor to the right of the elf it will change to a magnifying glass - click and you will have the chest available.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 3:21 PM
Add me to the list for not getting lists in the Ancient Park - Broken Statue - took 4 tries just now. Having the same issue randomly with other HOS but the Broken Statue is the worst right now.

posted in Trainz Trouble on Oct 25, 13 1:25 PM
Thank you mhatfie. I figured out my problem - I had slowed the speed down and when you do that the coins do not load. When I went back to 0% they loaded in the train.

posted in Trainz Trouble on Oct 25, 13 12:48 PM
What do you click on to get the coins at the bank? I have been trying everything and the most I got was one coin and I don't know what I clicked on to even get that. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator