Posts created by Nachojack9

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 12 1:05 AM
deathusmortalis wrote:I have had no problems with this game until I put the fire amulet thingy in the freezer and now I cant figure out how to get it out and I was soooooo wanting to finish this game I was getting to the good part!!!

anybody help me please!!

Use the broken chair leg to get the Ice Charm out and the Fire Charm should come also ... good luck

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 12 6:00 PM
HELP !! I cannot heal my unicorn. I have daubbed in all the injured places - even one not shown in Strategy Guide and when I ask for a hint, the owl shows me to use the same colour poltice on cuts and/or bruises I have already healed.

Is this me or a glitch ??

Do I have to dab more than once on the same injury ??

I really don't want to have to start again at this stage ....

I love this series of games but this bit is really doing my head in

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 12 5:33 PM
I can see them - they are light greyish purple bruise looking patches. I just can't 'treat' all the injuries as others fade away as I go !! So frustrated with this bit and as I'm on 'No Skip', I can't skip!! Aaarrrgghhh!! Gonna try taking a screenshot from the Strategy Guide

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 11 3:24 AM
Waaaaay toooo short !!! Love love love it BUT just really getting into it and it ended Kept thinking each new area would be a new challenge and it was but then it ended - way too soon . Still - great game, great graphics, makes you think which is a GOOD THING !! Awesome!!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 10 2:47 AM
2nd round key in letterbox ... smash golden man with hammer to get key Good luck!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 9, 10 4:11 AM
WASTE OF A CREDIT! I enjoyed the trial & purchased the game but then WHAT HAPPENED??? I wish I'd read reviews before I WASTED a credit because this game is WAY TOO SHORT!! Just when you thought you were off to another chapter the game finished! NOT HAPPY! @#$%^%##@&&**((

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator