Posts created by Cornishwizard

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Mar 31, 15 12:40 PM
People who have attained levels way above us must know how to "Kill off" the immune ships, but like you, I have tried everything and nothing works. How is the problem of the "Immune Ships" resolved?

posted in Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side on Jan 3, 15 12:03 PM
There always is a "But". Chicken Invaders 5 is a fun game but when you get killed off why cant't the game start from the level you got "Killed" as opposed to going right back to Level One? This is so infuriating or was that the intention of the game creators?

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Dec 1, 14 8:05 AM
Thanks for all your helpful comments.

posted in DragonScales: Chambers of the Dragon Whisperer on Nov 24, 14 12:32 PM
I am currently stuck on part 6 of this Dragon section because the time allowed is so short despite having some free time and then purchasing more from the points already achieved.
Is it simply accruing sufficient points to purchase the time necessary to complete this section or should I be doing something else?

posted in Quest of the Sorceress on Nov 11, 14 9:12 AM
Interesting to see that your system is Vista on a Dell machine. Mine is Vista on a Hewlett Packard laptop and I have had none of the problems you mention. Maybe the tech guys at Big Fish can help you.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Sep 11, 14 8:50 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict,

Thanks for your comments. I'll give it a try and I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again.

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Sep 10, 14 8:12 AM
I really like this game and so far have managed to succeed in each chapter, but when you see your time, there is a message above it. Best time, for example 3.41 mins and I have just spent 10+ mins!
How does someone clear a chapter so quickly in this game? I would love to know!

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 27, 14 12:48 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try.

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 21, 14 8:33 AM
How do you sink the Ghost Ships being as the Towers can't see them? I do recall something about one of the cannon towers being capable of it, but to obtain that weapon, a score of 500 had to be clocked up in order to purchase this cannon which resembles a multi barreled machine gun. By the time sufficient funds have been obtained to get this cannon, the majority of the damage has been done. ie most of the Ghost Ships had entered the Fort and the number of lives left was very low. The green toxic gas, the fire burst cloud, the iceberg has no effect, so how is this problem solved?

posted in Amusement World! on Oct 1, 13 7:50 AM
Like everyone on here, I know what to do in theory, but hitting 5 targets in succession twice in nigh on impossible. I managed to hit 5 targets, the one special one and then two ghosts twice out of goodness knows how many attempts. Having completed this, the target area moves up the table to the left near where the skeleton is sat and another 5 shots in succession have to be fired together with the final shot and presumably more ghosts. This second set is, in my opinion, harder than the first and so far I have failed miserably. Anyone got any advice?

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Aug 21, 13 7:54 AM
This is the one where the tiles have to be removed and the (I think) 4 nets dropped to the bottom of the screen. I have tried and tried but cannot clear the tiles and nets within, what appears to be, a very short space of time. I'm obviously doing something wrong!! Can anyone help please?

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Jul 30, 13 12:14 PM
Thanks Gamergiant for that piece of information. Very useful

posted in Skeleton Pirates on Jul 30, 13 3:33 AM
This is a great game, but currently I'm stuck. I can't remember the level number, but it's now "raining" and the birds that drop silver and gold stars are not available. Birds with umbrella's are, but they have to be purchased and currently I don't have sufficient funds to buy the birds. This means that silver stars are scarce and by the time I had sufficient boxes or barrells the pirates where so close that they stormed through with little effort. So. How, without the aid of the birds with umbrella's and lack of funds to buy them can this level be beaten? If it is essential to get sufficient funds, how is this achieved?

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Jul 24, 13 8:08 AM
Forget it!. I came out of the game to enter my question on here. Went back to the game (re-loaded it) Gues what? The worker came out for the food. Must have been a mini glitch or something

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Jul 24, 13 7:53 AM
I clicked onto the food icon, the road appears clear to me, but the worker will not come out of the tent. Is this a tech problem or am I missing something?

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 1, 13 4:05 AM
If this is any help. I had no problems with this game. I'm also using Windows Vista but the browser is I.E.9

posted in 300 Dwarves on May 7, 13 6:58 AM
Has anyone worked out how to successfully kill off all the flying beasties? The rifle tower(s) appears to be the only hope, but even at their maximum level, their firing rate, albeit accurate, is so slow that most of the beasties get through, thereby greatly reducing your number of lives.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Feb 7, 13 12:09 PM
What is the purpose of the inventory. I can see whats in the tank?

posted in Rune Stones Quest on Nov 13, 12 3:31 PM
Yes, I agree with previous comments. The game is easy to play, that could be considered a minus point by some, but for gaining megga minus points it has to that the game is so boring. No fun whatsover.
Sorry guys but I will not be buying this game.

posted in Protector on Nov 13, 12 1:19 PM
I found this game as a result of **** Games being reduced in November 2012. Since 2007 only a handful of comments have been made about this game, I have to admit that I can't currently get past level one, but that is due to my lack of mouse dexterity!!
It looks and sounds a great game. Maybe it should be re-issued again. One thing's for sure, there are a lot more worse games on Big Fish than this one.
Personally, I recommend it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator