Posts created by Liasmani

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox on Sep 2, 13 3:27 AM
I do believe there is a picture in the hidden object scene which shows in which order they are suppose to be in; the picture is on the stool I think.

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call on Aug 16, 13 4:38 AM
Hidden sea creatures
Achievements

I don't think they aren't important. But I think someone could give you a better answer.

Here is the faq for the problem you are having:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711/kw/access%20violation

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Aug 6, 13 5:18 PM
The green envelope is to the right of the screen.

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades on Jul 12, 13 3:05 PM
SE has a complete ending. CE bonus chp extends it a bit further but I can say is that it doesn't involves the mines anymore; just the orphanage.

posted in Aquascapes on Jul 10, 13 8:33 AM
You won't start at the beginning as long as you don't delete your profile. You will simply continue where you left off on the game.

posted in Rush for Gold: Alaska on Jul 9, 13 9:02 PM
There are 40 levels in total with three stars to earn for each of the levels. If you go back to the map level then you should be able to see how many levels are there. There should be a button that allows you to go back to the map level. I forgot where was the button though.

Do you have all the rings? You have to take a look on the symbols on the door and rings. The symbols has to be in the same order that is shown on the door. Click on the rings to activate it.

posted in Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters on Jun 4, 13 5:34 PM
Did you try uninstalling reinstalling the game manager?

Maybe this will help?
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/536/kw/downloading

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Jun 3, 13 2:37 PM
Blank Screen, Freezing & Crashing problems:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

For more help click on the green envelope to contact the CS team. If you are the member of the game club then you can use the live chat to talk to CS representative.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 4, 13 1:14 PM
Energy can be given to you in hidden object scene that if you are quick enough to beat the timer.

It has been a year since, you save your daughter from Henry Remington's evil clutches and breaking the curse Davey Jones - the sea devil. Now, you have been swept up into another adventure and another curse to break; in Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call. The adventure started out, when a strange man came to the museum with a package; telling a delivery. When you opened the package, it revealed statue artifact; without warning strange humanoid creature attack and took the statue artifact. The strange man took you back to where he had came from, he and a beautiful siren needs you help; help them break the curse of Davy Jones the sea devil.

This is the second game of the series. The series as followed:

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart

posted in Barn Yarn on Apr 19, 13 6:55 PM
The overall concept of this game is same as the Gardenscape series - Gardenscape, Gardenscape: Mansion Makeover and Gardenscape 2. Instead of refurblishing a building or a garden, this time Grandpa Joe and his grandson Tom need some help with refurblishing their barn before the winter season arrives. This game can be seen as a connection/sequel to their match 3 and hidden object game - Farmscape.

Barn Yarn's game design is very well crafted by the developer, they have paid very closed attention to every detail that they put into the game; it is very well balance.

Barn Yarn is an evolved version of Farmscape, but instead of match 3 and hidden object game; it is a straight hidden object game. The hidden object scenes plays out in various locations, they are often repeated a few times; but with different objects that customers asked for. To make hidden object scenes a bit more interesting, they have added several themes - Shadow Objects, Find "X" amount, and Riddle; instead of repeating the same old theme "the name of the item list."

Most of the hidden items can be spotted immediately; however, there are some has cleverly hidden in which it requires a second hard glance in order to spot it. To ease the frustration of finding an item, they have added hints that are available in each of the hidden object scenes; but they are scattered throughout the scenes. These hints consist of butterflies, lightbulbs, and magnets with each of their own uses. For example, the lightbulbs will flash out the items' locations in the scene.

The bonuses consists of speed,extra hidden coins and hints; they can be stack up together to help you earn more money from sale; but the game's difficult increases as the game progresses.

To ease the repetitiveness of hidden object scene right after another, they have placed cutscenes of Grandapa Joe and his grandson Tom bantering; these are spread out between two to three hidden object scenes.

After completing the entire game, the players are given an opportunity to go back to earn more money to redesign the barn; sandbox game.

If you enjoyed playing the Gardenscape series then you would enjoyed playing this game as well.

On an final note, I have found this game every enjoyable to play to the very end of the game; but the game's originality does not stands out because the concept is borrowed from Gardenscape series.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 19, 13 9:56 AM
You're very welcome.

Going back to the topic.

The difference is that the free to play version of "Found" you don't need to buy the full version in order to continue playing it. However, I think that certain criteria in the game itself requires you to purchase.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 19, 13 9:34 AM
I think the person was referring to "Found" the game - hidden object game (free to play.)

posted in Haunted Domains on Apr 18, 13 4:40 AM
Do any fishies have any comments on this game?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Apr 17, 13 4:26 PM
Yes. There is going to be a 5th one in this series

Awakening: The Sunhook Spire

When will it be coming out? I don't know really.

posted in Many Years Ago on Apr 14, 13 8:03 PM
Here is the walkthrough for the game "Many Years Ago"

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/many-years-ago-walkthrough/

posted in Phenomenon: Meteorite Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 13 8:25 PM
Programs do tend to put out false readings.

Bigfish states that their files are free of spy/malware.

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 16, 13 6:01 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game and I highly recommend it. The game has a good length; it would take a few days to complete it. Most of the puzzles/mini-games are moderately hard but isn't too taxing. The main play has an ending there is no need for the bonus chapter.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator