Posts created by Silverthornfire

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 22, 16 8:49 AM
Nope, still no loading from Bushwhacker2. Couldn't log in all of y'day and looks like today is the same. Sure hope BF will give us some compensation, or it's byebye from me after 10 yrs at BF. BW2 is the only game I play now.. and still really peeved from the pathetic response I got from reporting a bug (never again!).

Pfft.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 26, 16 10:36 AM
Energy just vanished. I bought all the fruit-baskets but the energy never showed up. So thinking it was just a glitch, I closed the window and reset the game... and the energy didn't show up and the fruit-baskets were as before, used up. Reset in 19 hrs 59 mins...

First time I created a ticket for this problem and the response is that I'm LYING!! Thanks devs... that's really not the case. Why would I create a ticket and go to all that trouble if I'd already used up the energy.

NOT HAPPY USER NOW.

Update: Still trying to tell me that I used the energy etc. when it clearly did not happen. And there I was trying to report a bug. I care little for the energy.. just trying to be helpful in telling you guys that your server is fubared. But no.. rather than give the benefit of the doubt, I get told that I forgot! Pffft...

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 13, 15 4:33 PM
Thanks to Rumbi for putting up the list of where to look.. I couldn't figure out what they meant by blue/yellow glow until she described what to look for!

I also found the boxes a LOT faster once I changed my pet to one that helped quest items (even tho the critter is only level 20) it made a huge difference. So all those ppl who are struggling.. try doing that

Toodlepip!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 23, 15 5:59 AM
Can't find it either.. I've tried mounted and dismounted, the populated Amicus and an empty Amicus 0/25 .. still nada.
Glad I'm not the only one.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 4, 14 11:04 AM
It's not fixed... DNS errors all over the place.

C'mon Bushwhacker2.. sort it out!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 13 9:36 AM
webbleandwobble wrote:Looks like you succeeded in clearing out your neighbourhood, Silver! Thanks for everything. :-)

Take care of yourself and don't forget to drop by and let us know how you're doing.

It was really hard pushing the X to remove ppl... SHAME ON YOU Rom for making us do this!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 13 9:34 AM
EweJoy wrote:
Silverthornfire wrote:Why don't you play on facebook instead? You can use the same email account and battling DOES at least work there.

Only downside is you have to add a ton of 'friends'.. but if you add me, I can suggest everyone that I had to add to get anywhere

Silvy, you're still doing fb? I haven't been there in ages...I thought you left there.

No I deactivated.. but would have reactivated the account to suggest ppl to her if need be.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 13 9:31 AM
Where is this 'The Cave'? Another lagging BF game?
Or ?

I've left ROM now.. removed all neighbours, gifted my entire backpack.. so have fun guys

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 2, 13 9:21 AM
I've just done the same.. gifted my entire backpack (yes there's a way!) and now trying to get back into the darn game so I can remove ppl off my neighbour list and actually leave.

I'll be playing bushwhacker 2 for a bit.. but even that is so darn slow with the game loading that it drives me bonkers.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 13 10:08 AM
Try using a different browser, you should be able to have them both open at the same time?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 13 4:13 AM
See daisy.. there is no EASY solution.. you must collect them all by yourself!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 13 4:10 AM
You too daisy!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 1, 13 4:07 AM
Why don't you play on facebook instead? You can use the same email account and battling DOES at least work there.

Only downside is you have to add a ton of 'friends'.. but if you add me, I can suggest everyone that I had to add to get anywhere

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 6:17 PM
Pity I can't share these

http://i43.tinypic.com/21edgn8.jpg

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 3:28 PM
awwh thanks guys

I shall stay until all my stuff has passed over.. so please do put those things on your lists.. I will try to fill them up..

I cut out coffee, and smoking and all carbohydrates... I live on very little now and have been dropping weight.. why is it from my face and not my hips?!?!

The ppl at my old game are very happy to see me tho

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 1:33 PM
of mine.. I only have 30 or so

PLEASE fill your wish list up with artifacts so I can gift you them all.

I am leaving. Had enough stress from this game.. now have what sounds like an ulcer and do not need all the aggro from this game on top of everything else.

I have tons of artifacts..

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 1:21 PM
I have almost reached that point too.. but for the 23 days left on my VIP account.
Not sure I will be bothered to stay that long.
This game is just BORING. Nothing is new.. just the same old over and over.. and promises of reaching the prof.. of course if we're really honest, once we find the prof the game is over.. they won't be doing that .. they want us to spend money on their game. So yeah.. boring boring boring.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 12:26 PM
I bet the engineers are enjoying the weekend with their families.

Come on over to puzzle pirates!!

www.puzzlepirates.com

I've been talking to the Monarch of the flag (Dragon Lords) and another flag has dropped a chest on one of our islands... so we're having to defend it. Seems like a good time for me to go back.

Oh and this Rooms of Memory game.. it's freezing every 10 mins... can't really do much.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 6:11 AM
I thought it was pointless getting these as gifts as it doesn't count unless you've found them yourself?

Anyone asking for them gets kicked off my list for being stupid.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 30, 13 6:07 AM
yep sounds normal to me... and tedious. Time to find a better game!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator