Posts created by Rooobeee

You'll find it on the developer's website. You'll also find walkthroughs for their Delicious series, as well as many of their other time management games.

There is a walkthrough on the developer's website. They also provide walkthroughs for all of their Delicious series games as well.

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 7:41 PM
Batgirl10_7 wrote:ACHIEVEMENTS NOT REGISTERING: I had gotten to the bonus chapter before checking in the extras menu and when I clicked on achievements, not a single one was showing that I earned. I was mad. I restarted the game anew with a new profile and achievements again were not being shown after I earned them. I uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates, did everything the moderators always say to do and still no achievements show. Can anyone help me out here or am I the only one having this issue? Thanks fishies!

Nope, I'm having the same issue as well on my Windows 10 PC. I remember beta testing this game, and the achievements worked, but they're not working right now.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 12, 17 9:58 PM
Tr1n1ty85 wrote:I found the controller, the key, and the magnifying glass. But when I use the controller on the car, no matter which way I push the toggle switch or the up arrow, the car doesn't move. What am i missing?

Did you find the battery for the remote? It is in the very first part of the bridge under the newspaper on the bottom right. This bridge only has a few sections to it, and you'll have to keep going back and forth. I've found that when you visit one section at one point, and then go back to it again, there may be an item that wasn't there before.

It's a frustrating game, but it makes you think, which is good for me, because I've gotten lazy with the HO games lately. Just keep at it, and click on everything that you can. But, as others have mentioned before, every action has a reaction, and the game follows what you do.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 16 6:49 PM
I feel your pain. I had trouble upgrading the luggage to the back pack, and then only two people purchased a back pack. I can't unlock the third item, since I have to sell 16 back packs.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 16 6:43 PM
I usually play the game in Normal mode, so I can say that with every star you earn, you get $100. I've also figured out that it takes $3000 per level to purchase all of the items in the store. However, for Level 61, there is nothing left to purchase. I ended up with $200 left at the end of the game, with 3 stars in every level.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 12:26 PM
The secret gifts are items that you purchase and use throughout the game. So far, I've only found one, and that's the blinds that you purchase and use during levels 17-20.

Also, it's been said that if you purchase the ice skates during the first 10 levels, you use them in level 61. The developer's website has a list of all the secret gifts, as well as a complete walkthrough.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 16 3:59 PM
Not sure if you got it yet, but the weight is a shadow on the right that almost looks like a ball & chain.

posted in Green Moon on May 10, 16 1:47 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue. I've even tried changing the compatibility to Windows XP Service Pact 3, but still no go. Wanted to replay it before trying out the new sequel.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Apr 23, 16 3:46 PM
Apparently, that wasn't the only product placement in the game. I also found an Ajax box and Biz laundry booster as well within the same HO scene. Seeing Biz brought a smile to my face because my mom used to use it all the time when I was growing up. Haven't seen it in a long while, though.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 4:51 PM
Has anyone been able to find the morphing object in the Boxer's Office HOG? According to the strategy guide, it's supposed to be a long vertical crack on the back wall. However, in my version of the game, no matter how many times I play that particular HOG, I don't see the crack. So, I'm wondering if the guide got it wrong and it's something else, maybe?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 16 4:02 PM
I got this at the beginning of the level by making 2 counter customers wait for their orders. The table customers were entertained to 5 stars. Still finished the level with 3 stars. The easiest customers to get angry were the yuppies who have the lowest patience.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 16 3:56 PM
I discovered that I still had to unlock an item in both chapters 2 (at the lumber yard) and 4 (the Inuit village). I think I had to replay level 15 to unlock the pine fence and level 33 to unlock the scarf. After you unlock them, then play the next level to allow customers to order the items (since you have to choose it at least once.)

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Nov 3, 15 5:42 PM
Does anyone know if these technical issues have been resolved? This is the first Delicious game that I couldn't finish and uninstalled. I would really like to play it, but I'm actually afraid I'll run into the same issues as before. I also don't want to have to purchase the mobile version just to finish this game, especially since I got this game with a game credit.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jul 2, 15 11:13 PM
For those who get to the Speed Boat Race, watch Emily go from bored, to startled, to hanging on for dear life. Anytime you jump a ramp, she gets startled, and when you hit a gas can, she's hanging on while Patrick speeds through. I found it hilarious just watching her. The race ends when you get eaten by a fish. Then she's mad.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen on May 26, 15 8:27 PM
In my opinion, if you feel the need to purchase a strategy guide, then you're better off getting the collector's edition which includes an integrated strategy guide. However, if you decide to purchase the standard edition, then most likely, you'll find the strategy guide already posted by BFG in the Walkthrough blog.

Purchasing the strategy guide is best for those who want to play offline, or those who don't want to navigate through the BFG website to find the walkthrough.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on May 23, 15 10:27 PM
Nancy Drew games do not have a skip button for the mini games. Their format isn't like the usual Hidden Object Games you see on BFG, because they are a straight, point-and-click adventure game. If you don't want to play a mini game, just back out of it. There are times where the mini games are not required to obtain a clue or object.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 10, 15 10:36 PM
I've tried adding you as a friend, but it says your code doesn't exist. I am also in desperate need of friends, mainly so I can get rid of that quest. Can you try adding me? My friend code is 2281376 and my game name is Larxene.

dlsed wrote:I am dlsed........id # 417003. SO DESPERATELY NEED FRIENDS!!!! I've pickedup names/ID #'s on this & other threads......added; but getting no response!!! i always give out my gifts............right now; i can only give 4.........sometimes 5 if MC John asks for something easy/cheap.

PLEASE!!!! If anyone is a fan of HS football; follows DeLaSalle.......then i'm your friend!!!!!!!! Come on...........especially Tx folk since the team will be down there in September!!! As you can see i'm clutching at straws to build my friend list. I will always give out my daily allotment! Thank you in advance............hopefully!!

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 5, 15 11:45 PM
flipper70 wrote:This game is fantastic! It is not like other HOGs. It reminds me of the Drawn series, in the way it looks.

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one who saw the similarities. I have to wonder if this game was done by the same developers who did the Drawn series. Not only is the artwork similar, but the gameplay is also similar.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 14 10:34 PM
I will admit, the background music was extremely enjoyable for once. I've seen in this forum that the song in the background was "Minnie the Moocher" (which I've never heard before); however, the song kept reminding me of the song "Everybody Wants to be A Cat" from Disney's Aristocats.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator