Posts created by jmf1939

posted in Laruaville 3 on Mar 25, 17 8:46 PM
cannot get this level can anyone help me

posted in Laruaville 3 on Mar 23, 17 5:04 PM
I am looking for tips on level 32 can anyone help me

posted in Laruaville 3 on Mar 19, 17 7:21 PM
I cannot get it either and there does not seem to be any help out there

posted in Lost in Reefs: Antarctic on Jan 22, 16 12:55 PM
I love match 3 games but do not like it when there is no way to turn off the timer. I will not buy a game like that

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Jan 13, 16 11:48 AM
I posted this before when I am playing and I put my cursor on the item and try to get it i get kicked out and my computer freezes and I have to go to task manager and then when I get into the game I have to start all over I have windows 10 any ideas

posted in Laruaville on Jan 8, 16 7:09 PM
I posted that last night I had done every thing that was suggested and it did not work tonight I went into the game and did exactly what I had done before and it worked cannot figure that out but am glad it is working

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Jan 8, 16 6:49 PM
When I try to get some of the items I get kicked out of the game I have tried the game cursor and also the regular one. When I get kicked out I have to start the scene all over again I have windows 10 can anyone help me

posted in Laruaville on Jan 7, 16 8:12 PM
I am stuck on level 46 I have done what has been suggested have clicked on the rocket 3 times it flies up and hits the coins and the rockets are shown but no dynimite please answer me I am very frustrated

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 5 on Jan 2, 16 11:19 AM
I agree with every thing the other gamers said I will not purchase a game with a timer I like to relax with a game and not feel pressure and failure

posted in Hotel Mahjong on Aug 11, 15 4:47 PM
I would love to play the game but once again Big Fish has messed up. They say there is a way to play relaxed and there are several people who cannot find the relaxed mode.

posted in Hotel Mahjong on Aug 11, 15 4:40 PM
I cannot fine the relaxed mode either and will not buy it without it. Do they read these forums If anyone figures it out post it here

posted in Jewel Match IV on Dec 29, 14 4:06 PM
I have never been able to play this game at all When I click play it goes to a black screen and then right back to the game manager I do not know why they do not fix a game that has so many issues

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Nov 29, 13 2:59 PM
How do I open the door of the ship I am on level 92 and am stuck I posted a question and no one answered me

posted in Zombie Solitaire on Nov 27, 13 8:04 PM
I have gotten to the last level and I cannot open the door to the ship can anyone tell me how to do it. I like the game very much

posted in Lost in Night on Oct 26, 12 6:53 AM
I download it and it will not play I have installed it and uninstalled it several times

posted in Summer Tri-Peaks Solitaire on Mar 18, 11 6:41 AM
I have been stuck on 93 for a long time can anyone help me otherwise I like the game

posted in Summer Tri-Peaks Solitaire on Mar 18, 11 6:40 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Summer Tri-Peaks Solitaire? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/141272.page>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

posted in Love's Power Mahjong on Jul 31, 10 4:35 PM
still cannot figure it out can anyone explain to this dummy lol

posted in Love's Power Mahjong on Jul 31, 10 4:34 PM
beth7clyne wrote:How did you figure it out as I haven't been able to work it out yet.

posted in Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Journey on Jul 30, 10 6:19 AM
My only complaint is that you do not give enough time to do the matches I am stuck on level 24 I am not a very good player and find it very frustrating. I wish I could get my money back If you are going to make a game so difficult give us the non timed version so we can practice. Not everyone is a good player. I do not think I will continue my membership

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator