Posts created by lros

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 4, 17 12:38 PM
Please help. I can't find the leaf that is suppose to be by the big gnarly tree.

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on Mar 21, 17 2:30 PM
I know the codes are random. I found all three of them. On the first two safes, the codes come up as you are trying to open the last three safes. But on the third safe, no code comes up and it says "I have to find the code", Meanwhile I have all three codes. I know it is an old game and no one will probably read this, but I am at the end of the game and want to finish. The walkthrough does not help because I have the three codes needed. I am pretty sure it is a glish but I didn't see anyone ask about it in the forum.

If there is someone who reads this that knows what I need to do, please post.

Thank you

posted in Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land on Apr 1, 16 9:36 PM
What is a combo mod and how do I get there? I am trying for all the trophies and I can't get a combo mod. Please help. Thanks

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Mar 14, 16 2:16 PM
I have played Twilight so many times and really love the gave but something happened that won't let me play it anymore. I downloaded a new game (I think it is called Rooms) and the game asked to load directx. I allowed it, and since then Twilight has stopped running.

I deleted both games and reloaded Jewel Match and it still won't run. It goes to the opening screen where you pick your mod, and it freezes.

Please help. I miss playing the game very much.

Thank you

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Apr 2, 12 2:35 PM
Thank Mark but I probably said the wrong level. The level I am in is like an Asian tea store. I know the level you are talking about and I think I past that one, so I must be at level 25 or something. There is tea in boxes on shelves, and a table with a scales and stuff like that. Thank you for trying to help me though.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Apr 1, 12 9:04 AM
No one has written me back yet. Please help me. Has anyone found the seal? I can't go one without it.

Thank you

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Mar 26, 12 1:37 PM
I have been using a magnifying glass to try to find the seal in Chapter 24. I have no idea if they are talking about the animal-seal, or something that seals something. Please help. As you know, you can't go on until you find everything and I don't have a hint left.

Thank you

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 12 3:09 PM
I have been playing the game for a couple of days now and everything was fine. But now I tried to open it and I am getting as far as when the game should start and it is saying Error: Acess Violation at 0x070087A3. Why is this happening? What can I do? This game took way too long to download so I am not deleting and doing that again. It really took a couple of hours to download.

Please help!

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 12 3:07 PM
I have been playing the game for a couple of days now and everything was fine. But now I tried to open it and I am getting as far as when the game should start and it is saying Error: Acess Violation at 0x070087A3. Why is this happening? What can I do? This game took way too long to download so I am not deleting and doing that again. It really took a couple of hours to download.

Please help!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 30, 11 2:08 PM
Great game! If you really want a HOG, this isn't it. It is more of an adventure game with morphing objects instead of HOGS. Even though I love a good HOG, this was worth my time. Some things were difficult but I had the forum and the walkthrough for a couple of the times I really got stuck.

As for the length. I prefer a nice long game and this is one of them. I can't remember how many hours I have played because I have been playing over a number of days, but it is long. I don't know how much longer it would be if it were the CE.

Meanwhile, it is very different from the other Mystery Case Files. It really only had one puzzle similar to the the older games. I was sorry to see no ****, but it was still worth my punch card.

I recommend this game. out of

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 19, 11 2:18 PM
I always check to see what all of you have to say about a game before I buy it. And I have to admit (just being lazy) I usually don't finish a game and post something about it just fot the heck of it. But with this game I have to. I am a very picky gamer and I have to say this game was great. The story was good. The puzzles and HOGs were good. And the length was amazing. Length has always been one of the big factors for me to buy a game and this one beats them all. I can't even remember how long I have been playing it for. I have played some long games and with some of them I have become bored and can't wait to finish. With this game I never wanted it to end. I have no complaints at all. If you haven't tried this one, you won't be sorry you did.

I highly reccomend this game!

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Dec 5, 11 1:46 PM
Please help. I have cleaned the windows by the town gate but it needs a hook to open the window. I don't have a hook and don't know where to find it. I had a hook but used it to get the wrench out of the vase so now it is gone. Is there another hook I am looking for and where is it?
I can't go on without it.

Thanks.

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 13, 11 7:23 PM
I have been playing HOGs for years now. I would call this game an adventure HOG and I have to say it was a great game. I am very fussy. This game keeps you on your toes, keeps you thinking, and took me about 5-6 hours to finish. And the best part is that it wasn't a CE. No walkthrough needed and a few hints used. A lot of walking around but if you hit the hint button it will tell you which way to go which saves you some time.

I think if you are undecided whether to buy or not, take my word for it and buy. You won't be sorry. 5 out of 5 for me.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 6:50 PM
Thank you for writing me back. I will probably take you advice.

Thanks again.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 6:35 PM
With this weekend's offer of CE's for 6.99 I want to pick a couple. I already bought one and now and I can't deiced between Gravely Silent or Twisted Land.

I really respect and read all of your reviews so I am hoping someone can tell me which one they liked better and why. As you know I need to make this purchase today or tomorrow. With the hurricane coming this way I am hoping to make the purchase by tonight in case I lose power tomorrow.

Please Help!

Thank you all.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 3:14 PM
With this weekend's offer of CE's for 6.99 I want to pick a couple. I already bought one and now and I can't deiced between Gravely Silent or Twisted Land.

I really respect and read all of your reviews so I am hoping someone can tell me which one they liked better and why. As you know I need to make this purchase today or tomorrow. With the hurricane coming this way I am hoping to make the purchase by tonight in case I lose power tomorrow.

Please Help!

Thank you all.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 11 1:58 PM
I have to start by saying I am a very fussy gamer and this has been one of the best I have played in years. I normally don't buy the CE but this time I did and I'm not sorry. Usually Hog games take me a couple of hours to finish, but this one took a long time. Plus the extra game play was like a whole other chapter of play. I would reccomend this game to everyone.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Feb 3, 11 8:31 AM
I bought the game because of the good reviews I read and was very disappointed. This game could run by itself. It is way too easy and too short. The graphic are nice but that is it. I also bought the Sherlock Holmes game and that is a good one.

If you are a long time HOG player like me, I would skip the Stroke of Midnight.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 25, 10 10:53 AM
I am a very fussy gamer but I have to say this is a good one. I wasn't too sure to buy but all of your comments convinced me. And I'm glad I listened to you. I thought the graphics were primative, but the concept is great.

Thanks for always steering me in the right direction.

Now I'm not sure if I should buy Moonfell Woods next. All of you seem to like it, so I guess I'll give it a try.

Thanks

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Nov 11, 10 12:48 PM
I'm having the same problem. I finished the game and topped the scores in the unlimited mode but I can't get the last stamp for topping your top score. I have completed the unlimited over again and beat my best score but can't get the last stamp. I don't know what else to do. Can anybody tell me?
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator