Posts created by Brysgranny13

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Sep 1, 17 8:39 PM
I FINALLY GOT GOLD! i DID THE FOLLOWING with the help of marietje34:
buy 200 wood, upgrade sail maker, hire 5 sailors
keep buying 200 wood until you have scrap yard.
repair galleon and sell
repair hull sol and junk and sell junk
hire 5 sailors
repair sails sol, start dispatching
hire 5 sailors for a total f 15-20 extras)
buy 1st cheap sol, update sails, build cannon, dispatch
destroy ship yard, build scrapyard, and update, destroy armoury, build another sailmaker.
repair and sell 2 caravels you have.
buy one sol, update sails and sell
buy one sol, and scrape it.
continue until you have 4000 wood, scrape the 2 dispatched ships
YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING THING THAT YOU DO!

GOOD LUCK, I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!
IT ONLY TOOK ME 3 WEEKS, BUT IT WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Sep 1, 17 8:29 PM
madalicia wrote:Thanks for that. I'll have another crack. No I haven't got the pirates nest yet. I only need gold on this one and home port stage 6 (which I think is impossible!!)- any tips for that one?

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Aug 20, 17 8:32 AM
Hi there,

I have been on this level for weeks and I am stumped. I have been trying it the way it was suggested to no avail. Please, please, help. And be specific about your success with this level.

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Aug 20, 17 12:24 AM
I have been on this level for weeks. I try the suggestion on the blog, to no avail. Please, please, help. I love this game, but this level has me stumped. Please be specific in you success for this level.

Hi Everyone,

Is there a mouse in each scoring points shift?

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 17 3:59 PM
I love this game, however there is some gliches. First, while I am playing the game, other parts of the game don't come up, like a complete order. Also, certain parts of the game blinks in and out. When I get the amount of money for three stars, I don't get three gold stars, I get three blue stars. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and nothing works.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 16 8:42 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE ALL THE EMILY GAMES! I WISH A NEW ONE WOULD COME OUT EVERY WEEK!

HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!!!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 3:58 PM
how do you use the items you buy at the shop?

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Nov 22, 15 7:28 PM
Any help out there for level 31

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 26, 14 11:29 AM
Hello Big Fish LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I completed all levels with three stars and did not buy one nothing! I enjoyed playing all levels.

Here are some of my tricks!!!!
First, always try to complete the world goal before time runs out! Then go back and try for the three stars! Always remember to use your resources-workshop and sawmill. Don't forget the real estate office increases your rent-the garden shop increases your appeal.

THIS GAME CAN BE WON WITH ALL THREE STARS ON EVERY LEVEL AND WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING.

I am waiting for the next Build-a-lot game!!!!
Your energy will rebuild back up each time you finish a level in regulation time.

GOOD LUCK BIG FISH LOVERS!

If you need help on any level, don't forget to BLOG THE LEVEL FOR HELP!

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 21, 14 7:03 PM
Oh ye, I forgot: always try to get the world goal and the gnome first before time runs out. Then you can always go back to get the three stars. This makes it easier to get them.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 21, 14 7:00 PM
This is how I got 3 stars. First I got the world goal. Then I played again for the three stars.
I bought one man and 1000 wood. I then bought a zoned lot. I built a hotel on that zoned lot. While it was building, I bought 1000 wood. I then built a workshop. While it was building, I sold the hotel. I then bought the other 2 zoned lots. Once the hotel was sold, I bought enough men and wood to build 2 more hotels on the zoned lots. I also got the effiency workshop. I then built 2 more hotels and sold only one. I let the other just collect rent. Once the second hotel was sold, I started buying materials and men and started building my garden shop, and the farmhouses. I landscaped them and demolished the garden shop. Then I started building the other houses. Once I got enough money to purchase all land, I demolished the last hotel and built the workshop in that spot. Demolish the old workshop and finish all task. You should get three stars. Dont forget to make you second workshop efficient! Good luck!

Let me know if it works, I might have forgotten something.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 15, 14 5:26 PM
Can someone help me with level 87? I just can't do it alone!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 14, 14 7:55 PM
Thank you! With your help, I completed level 76. I have made it to level 86. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 9, 14 7:33 PM
I don't know of a walkthrough, but anybody got any help for level 76? If it will help you, always try to get the world goal completed and everything else before time runs out, then you can go back to get three stars! This has worked for me so far to level 76.And I have not purchased anything!

posted in Build-a-lot World on Oct 1, 14 8:11 PM
Hi "lvl 65", I am having the same problem that you are, however, I have been trying it this way: harvest the one lot for money. Then build a villa. Sell the villa, buy enough materials for a workshop, sawmill and hotel. Build 2 more hotels and a real estate office. Stage the hotels, this should keep earning enough money to buy back the villa. While you are earning the money, start building your a frames and painting them, also have at least 18 workers so you can destroy the hotels and sawmill and workshop. I cannot say for sure this will work, but I have been trying it this way, and I am getting closer and closer. Good luck!

posted in Build-a-lot World on Sep 10, 14 12:16 PM
buildalotfan wrote:I finally got it. I build a garden center and a saw mill. I owned five chateaus and kept buying all the other houses as they came up for sale. I upgraded them all to three stars. Every house I owned was landscaped and painted.

Towards the end I demolished the garden center and saw mill. I build the refinery on industrial zoned lot.

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Aug 3, 14 4:30 PM
Hello, the way to get more stars is to replay levels. I have found that level one is the best level to get more stars. Could you please tell me how to get three stars on level 34? I am at my whit's end. Hope this helps!!!!!!!

posted in Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale on Feb 2, 14 7:58 PM
I LOVE THE GAME AS WELL, HOWEVER, HUNG UP IN THE DUNGEN. HOW DID YOU GET UP TO THE GAME AT THE TOP?

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 6, 12 9:55 PM
Hi Monroe, I can't tell you what to do, but could you please tell me how to even start. I get road blockage everywhere i build.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator