Posts created by Kikimine

posted in Aquascapes on Sep 10, 17 9:38 PM
When I'm in the hidden object scene it shows I'm level 16. When I got back to feed fish etc it says I'm only level 5. What is the difference between the two different levels?

posted in Aquascapes on Sep 10, 17 9:36 PM
How do you use this object. I clicked on it and then clicked on a decoration thinking I could move the decoration but nothing happened.

I mean moving from one place to another. I know it changes it to short or tall.

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates on Apr 27, 17 5:46 AM
I am playing on Windows 10 on my PC. I am trying the demo version. I am at the part of the game where I need the blue capsule to finish a puzzle, which I have said blue capsule. When I try and place it where it goes the games says something to the effect of "Seems the blue capsule is missing". So I can't move forward in the game.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Sep 3, 12 3:49 PM
The hint button says the "pieces must be buried somewhere". I figure that is what the pick axe is for. But in no area can I use the pickaxe on anything. Please offer some suggestions. I can only go so far back and the fairy keeps telling me I must go forward.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on May 23, 12 9:14 PM
I'm stuck as well. I can figure out the 4 plus 2 equals 6; the 7 minus 4 equals 3; and the 6 plus 3 equals 9 but when I enter from left to right or right to left or even middle to outside the padlock does not open. H E L P BF....how do we solve this?

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Jan 22, 12 9:57 AM
I can't get it to save a level either. Did you even figure it out?

posted in Roads of Rome on Jan 18, 12 6:10 PM
I seem to see different opinions on this game. All I want to know is: Does this game have a "relaxed" mode or not? I'm talking about where you can ignore any timer and keep on doing what you need to do and still move on to the next level. Yes or No please!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Nov 9, 11 2:01 PM
Well I feel really amazed by my skills. I caught the Lizard on the first attempt. I guess it was just beginners luck.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Nov 9, 11 1:56 PM
I agree, if you can't move them up and down then it seems impossible. I'm sorry, I just gave up and skipped the puzzle.

posted in Best in Show Solitaire on Oct 18, 11 6:41 PM
Question: How do you save a game in a "definite buy" folder? What is this and how is it accomplished?

posted in Faded Reality on Sep 12, 11 9:24 AM
I, too, was totally aghast at the abrupt ending. I didn't even get the added benefit, that one person had, of a "The End". It just went to the opening screen that gave me the choice of Start, Quit, etc. I found this game to be most enjoyable and relaxing. Not too hard to play and I appreciated the ease of play. Sometimes I just want to relax and play an extremely casual game in order to unwind at the end of a day, but to go through that shock of "what the heck just happened" was far from relaxing. It was most upsetting. If this game is a prelude to a sequel then, yes, it should have said something like "Can't wait for the finality....look for the sequel scheduled to debut on (and then give a date)". This was a horrible way to end a game. Enough said!

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Sep 11, 11 6:22 AM
mauserC96 wrote:I too am having phantoms, especially when using the power-up that rearranges all the balls by color. Also extremely slow running during the cat fountain scene.

I, too, started having this problem, I forget which level it started, around level 9 or 10 I believe. Anyway I found a work around. Do not catch the power up that sorts the balls into the same color together. The other power ups work but not that one. It it sorts the balls into the same color then I found that say you shoot all the greens, and then the blues, and then the reds, etc then the mouse in the game just pushes nothing and even though you have no colors left to shoot at, or even it you do have a few left, say just yellow then your shooter will, say, have only blues to shoot. Also up where the balls are in line, you'll have a couple of balls then a big space with nothing in it and then you'll have some more balls, and then spaces and then more balls and so on. I also had the problems with level 6-3 and 9-3 (and one other) with the balls going slower than a snail.

These are problems that should never have been allowed out into the public. No one needed to have these problems if Mumbo Jumbo had done their job right.

I have submitted the DrFelixResults report to BFG and have not heard back from them as yet. They said that they needed to review the report. I told BFG they needed to get their money back, if they had to buy this from Mumbo Jumbo. They should give ours back as well.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Sep 9, 11 3:45 PM
Also I thought it might be my computer but I just bought a brand new, fully loaded, computer and sent them a Dr Felix report. Have not heard back yet but I bet I get a lot of suggestions that don't mean a thing as well as the other user got.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Sep 9, 11 3:38 PM
I'm not sure Big Fish is reading these technical problems. I also just bought Luxor 5th Passage and Level 6-3 and 9-3 (who knows how many more levels with do this) at Bastets Fountain moves at a ridiculously slow snails pace, probably slower. I did a chat with them and they told me that there has been no issues with this game. That they tested the game and it is fine. So that tells me they must not be reading these technical problems as we all seem to have the same problem. I do believe they should chuck this version and give us all our money back or else get a working replaceable version. This is the first time I have had any trouble with a game of theirs and I've purchased a lot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator