Posts created by dippy953

posted in Super Granny 6 on Jan 2, 13 2:21 PM
Hi, I'm on world 3 level 3 called " Magmam City Lights " and I'm having trouble trying to get the kitty on the very top nearest the hat. I have tried to reach it from all directions but just can't manage to get to the kitty. Can anyone help please

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 16, 10 4:47 PM
I have only one more piece of glass to get and i can't get it as the box that tells you how many pieces you have collected is covering it up on the lion out side.
Someone please help before I go crazy. grrrrr

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Dec 15, 10 1:58 PM
Can any one out there tell me how in the world am I suppose to get the piece of glass from the stone slab on the lion on the right out the front of the castle when the counter box for each glass piece is covering it. Please help someone.
Dippy

having probs with the keys as they don't match the key holes on the cemetry gate. Any one out there having the same prob.

posted in Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy on Oct 11, 10 7:01 PM
HI Peeshee_1951,
Can you please tell me where to make the tortillas as I can.t find where to. Your help would be appreciated.
dippy953

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 7:43 PM
In that game Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy I to am having trouble trying to get that ruby out of the rock with the hammer in the goat man scene like others.
There is no other pocket on my game either like I read in one of the forums so is there someone out there that can help please. This is very frustrating.

posted in Syberia II on Jul 11, 10 9:05 PM
Thanks for your help but I went past the gate where those 2 guys are and onto the 2nd poster but there's a guy puting up the poster and I can't get to the fence as he's in the way. I've tried wandering off to other locations and come back but he's still there. So now what do I do .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator