Posts created by Kevi1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 18, 17 5:33 PM
Hi, I am also stuck, have no idea what we are supposed to do. Please mods can you let us know what is going on.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 9, 16 9:44 PM
Woo ho I finally got to see the seahorse. I hope they come up a bit more over the next few islands I repair.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 8, 15 3:10 PM
To all my neighbours thank you for the many happy hours we have spent together but now that we have been officially told that there will be no more chapters Imhave decided to close this manor. I will sell all my things and give things to my junior friends. At this time I will continue with Twice as nice and Twilight for a short time. I will still come on here from time to time. Good luck to you all.
Elaine

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 11, 15 2:56 AM
Neighbours of Dolphin Walk
Twilight Mansion and Twice as Nice pleased be advised that we are visiting family and I will not be able to play untill Tuesday morning Australian time. Hope to see you all then.
Elaine

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 10, 15 11:53 PM
I went to the web site and the comments field for DM has been switched off. I take that to mean that they were getting too many questions about the game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 28, 15 11:07 PM
Hi all, I keep getting the banner saying 50% of gold this weekend but I do not have gold for sale on any of my three manors. Does anyone else have this problem?
Elaine @Dolphin Walk, Twilight and Twice as nice.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 11, 14 1:30 PM
Hi Nope they are just the plain old manor but it seems to be really random now,

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 10, 14 10:42 PM
Has anyone else only had the winter landscape applied to one manor? I have it on Dolphin Walk but not on my two other manors which are only newbies. I will put in a request to CS anyway.

Update now one of the other manors has the winter scene but Dolphin Walk has reverted back to normal. I thought I was seeing things at first, maybe they are rotating the scene between them all.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 5, 14 1:06 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 12, 14 2:56 AM
Thanks Moosetracker, shows I am not as committed as I was to playing this game as I completely missed that change.
Elaine

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 12, 14 12:04 AM
Hi Imjust noticed that chapter 3.4. Has changed and it must have happened very recently. Another change that we do not get notice of and another that has become garish instead of the dark trolley trolley one before, I am curious to what you would get (if you get anything) for this bonus scene? I have purchased the scenes on all three of my manors.
Elaine Dolphin Walk, Twilight and Twice as Nice

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 14, 14 4:13 PM
I vote for number 2. Glad I saw this before I sign off for a few weeks whilst in Europe on hols.
Elaine @Dolphin Walk

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 12, 14 4:29 PM
Hi to all my friends and neighbours. Just a heads up that we will be in Europe on hols until 14 Jul and I am not sure that I will have time to play, so glad the hunt was on this weekend. Please do not delete me and I have changed my name to reflect that I am away, see you all next month. Happy gaming

Elaine @Dolphin Walk

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 12:35 AM
Hi is anyone else not able to play the bonus game from the hunt. I didn't know there was even a bonus game until I pushed a wrong button and went to front of the games.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 17, 14 11:08 PM
I would like to wish all of Dark Manor players a Happy Easter. If you are travelling please stay safe. Now where is my Easter Bunny?

Elaine @ Dolphin Walk Manor

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 26, 14 10:26 PM
Hi, anyone else having the problem of the energy counter not working at all? It was fine this morning Aussie time but just now nothing. I have reported it but this is a new one since the fix.
Elaine @Dolphin Walk Manor

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 13, 14 2:21 PM
Just went to sign in and I am now in maint mode. I hope this means they are fixing crashing bug. Time is 8.30am in Australia.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 5, 14 2:06 AM
Hello, I want to add my blessing to you and your family. I have you as a neighbour and will look for you under your new manor name.
Elaine @ Dolphin Walk Manor

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 5, 14 1:56 AM
Hi, just letting you all know that I have had enough and want my life back. I would like to say thank you all for being my neighbour and it has been fun playing. I hope you all still have fun please do not send me any gifts. New name SBB no gifts please. Thanks and goodbye.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 13, 14 12:51 PM
Just went to sign in and the server is down. I hope this means they are going to open up some land and we also have a few more things to put on it.
Elaine @Dolphin Walk Manor

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator