Posts created by kdreetz

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 5:49 PM
My Android tablet can't hold Midnight Castle anymore with the new update. It won't let me move the game to an external SD card either. I don't like the Android instability and having been dealing with constant game crashing for over a year. My question: If I get an iOS or Windows-based tablet, can I transfer my Android game to one of those platforms instead? Or do I have to stay in the Android family? 720852

Thank you!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 5:44 PM
My Android tablet can't hold Midnight Castle anymore with the new update. It won't let me move the game to an external SD card. Is anyone else having this issue?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 8:15 PM
I bought 570 diamonds yesterday and it was successfully charged to my credit card. The diamonds didn't show up right away, but I gave them 24 hours. Still not there. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 1:44 PM
There are a few Facebook pages devoted to Midnight Castle. "Android Basket Cases" and "Midnight Castle Game Help Forum" are two I belong to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 1:38 PM
Just moved from CA to NC and am thankful everyone survived the trip! I am thankful that my wifi data was enough to at least go on MC and gift my friends during my 5 day trek across the country!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 1:35 PM
The platypus in the Serenity Garden (in the East)!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 1:30 PM
Curious .... Has anyone found a lasting solution to the constant crashing, loss of progress, bogged-down performance for the Android? It seems like a vast number of people are experiencing the same issues. I, myself, continue to have all these problems on a daily basis and even with technical support's help, nothing ever works. It's not a particular brand (Kindle, Samsung, Verizon, etc.) or other open programs. It isn't a storage or memory problem. It's not something that can be fixed by uninstall/re-installing, nor is it an outdated OS.

I know this is a game and that's why I just shrug it off when I have to do 3 hard re-boots per hour, but by this time, someone should have made progress into determining the underlying problem with the Android operating system.

I almost bought a new tablet, but realized it wouldn't matter.

Thoughts?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 8:29 PM
I used to live in CA and we could gift at 5:00pm, 1:00am and around 8:00am. Now I'm on the east coast and I know a new day starts at 7:00pm, but I don't know when the gifting is re-set. 3:00am and 11:00am? Can anyone confirm? It hasn't worked for me yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 3:42 PM
Hi all! I got a new pc, but lost all my friends I play A LOT and usually give 15 gifts daily. My real name is Kim. I'm from California, but am moving to Charlotte, NC in less than a month. I'm 53, have a 22 year old daughter, 2.5 yr old granddaughter, 4 dogs, 6 cats and a gecko
My friend info is KDR 702261.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 7:33 PM
I live in Paradise and we were evacuated for about 4 hours yesterday. Woke up this morning with thick layer of ash everywhere, but it's nothing like what is going on in Anaheim and the Santa Rosa/Napa area. Those pictures are heart wrenching.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 4:30 PM
Having a chat screen while playing would be a semantics nightmare, but this FB group is a close second and a great way to virtually meet other players. I can now put some faces to screen names!

KDR2 a720852

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 2:18 AM
tribeofone wrote:Hi All,

I would really like some new or old friends. I lost my previous game and have had to restart!!

My new friend code is a866824.

Many thanks

Lisa ()

I remember you Lisa! We've all lost a game (or two) so annoying.
I'll send you a friend request.

KDR2 a720852

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 12:27 AM
3000 coins, only stamps & food. I'll try tomorrow

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 12:24 AM
I'm having problems too & feel your annoyance. Don't worry, I won't delete you (KDR2)

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 12:21 AM
3000 coins & 2 days - still no star

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 17 12:19 AM
Lower power bill now that A/C doesn't have to run 24/7

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 17 9:07 PM
Make sure you don't need any items for a quest. I'm guessing most of you are at level 78

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 17 4:40 PM
Dear Android Tech Gurus,
PLEASE, I'm BEGGING you, please add a SAVE & CLOSE button for Android devices!! I lose my progress more often than not. It is so deflating to beat the dragon 3x in a row, spin a $5000 egg, complete a difficult quest, open a new HOS, get to level 3 in that new scene and make a bunch of high value items, only to find you lost it all.
I have notified you numerous times and followed all the recommendations each time, but it still happens 3 out of every 5 times I play

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 17 12:42 AM
I'm on an Android and my game crashes every 20 min. Half the time I lose my progress. So maddening

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 17 10:50 PM
Did anyone else notice that diamonds don't count toward your total? Just spent $1300 and got 2 diamonds that don't add to your 15 needed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator