Posts created by Jadakiss2000

posted in The Fool on Apr 14, 12 2:22 PM
Glad I bought this game. Very funny characters. Gameplay was very interesting. The puzzles were not so hard as to be frustrating. They were enjoyable. Liked the ending also.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 6:40 PM
Great game. Beautiful graphics and outstanding story. Not to scary but creepy enough. The music was right on. I enjoyed the bonus game as well. Not disappointed at all.

I ditto everything everyone has said here that positive. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Beautiful graphics. Thank goodness for the map as it gave me hints on areas I needed to go for activity. And the bonus was very nice as well. I also enjoyed reading the parables. This game is so fitting for the season...but I'm a sucker for any game with snow.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 14, 12 6:18 PM
This was a very cute, interesting story. I played it twice back to back. The first time in casual mode with one ending and the second in hard mode with a different ending. Great game for the price.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Jan 1, 12 6:37 AM
I played this game a while back and did enjoy it a lot. The only thing I didn't care for(and this is just me) was the graphics. Cartoon like graphics are not my favorite. But I don't let that stop me from buying a good game. Have fun!

Finally completed this one. Took me a while as I found myself lost several times and needing the help of the Strategy Guide to help me advance. I hardly ever use a guide. I am glad the guide progressed with you and I was still able to figure puzzles out on my own because the guide has no written directions on solving anything. The morphing objects were a change but became few and far in between as the game got closer to end. I didn't realize that the extra gameplay was integrated. I'll go back and check for the diamond on guide pages to see what they were. All in all, I did like this game. I can't say it was great but it was enjoyable and even with 3 crashes near the end I did finish it. If there is ever another Ravenhearst I will buy it.

Spoiler on Integrated Bonus Gameplay.
[color=#ccccff]Integrated gameplay is on the door tokens to release Emma, Rose and the twins.[/color]

For me everything went normal. Download was good. No problems with any scenes. Then as I got closer to the end of the game it started crashing. Game crashed like 3 times before finishing. No problems with that though because my progress wasn't lost and I was able to complete it. Still needs to be fixed though.

posted in Holiday Bonus on Dec 19, 11 7:30 PM
I bought this last year and enjoyed playing it. I too wish that you could save all the beautiful pictures to a folder to have as wallpapers.

Thank you SeverineSnape. This was driving me crazy too. Thank you BF for having Forums.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 2 on Dec 11, 11 8:09 AM
I am going to go ahead and get this one for my class of 19 first graders. They will love playing this as a reward at the end of the day. We have 7 more days before Christmas break and this is my gift to them. Loved the first one and this one looks even better!

Bye-Bye my little Guppy.

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 11, 11 6:13 AM
Loved this game as well. I let my first graders play it as a special reward using my Smart Board. They love finding objects! It's just like I Spy to them.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 10, 11 9:38 PM
Very enjoyable game. I played it a while back and remember really liking it. Daily Deal Steal!

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 10, 11 9:36 PM
I got this last year and really enjoyed it. May go back and play it again since it the holiday season. Enjoy!

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Dec 8, 11 7:51 PM
I bought this a while ago after beta testing it. It was a good game for me. I don't remember having any problems with the coins. I liked this one so much that I went and bought the first Mystic Diary.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Dec 5, 11 12:23 PM
I agree! Awesome game. Get it. You'll love it.

posted in Phantasmat on Dec 3, 11 8:12 AM
Absolutely loved this game when it came out. I had a chance to beta test it also and couldn't wait for its release. I ended up getting the CE but either way you'll love it. It has options of playing H0 scenes or Match 3. Super story. Get this one quick. Makes me want to go back and play it again. What a steal!

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 11 7:34 PM
bessiegirl wrote:Wow....long game especially if you get the CE with the 2 additional chapters. Enjoyed the game(s). The only drawbacks are the HOS are really dark which make finding the objects difficult at times. However the Hint button recharges quickly as well as the SKIP button if you are into the mini games. The really big issue as it is with a lot of games because the the developers must NEVER read these is there is a CLICK penalty that is really, really annoying. In fact it is so annoying it gets to the point where you just wait for the hint button if you can't find something. The darn click penalty gives you six clicks no matter how slow or fast you are and then EXPLODES....good grief it was annoying. I don't understand the need for this.

You won't regret buying this. The pre-warn regarding young children is probably good...enough said.

Most of the time a click penalty doesn't bother me. But...even though I enjoyed this game, the click penalty here started to be annoying. Overall, good, entertaining game.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 11 7:24 PM
Should have come here first. Worked on this puzzle for two nights and finally skipped it.

care___916 wrote:The demo played fine, the only problem I had was the inventory area it flickered really really bad and super hard on the eyes.

I had a black margin all around the screen is this the format or is it suppose to be a full screen without any black margins at all???

Thanks for any help.

I had the same "problems" but found that if I didn't drag my cursor too far down below the inventory that it didn't flicker. The black margin doesn't bother me. The thing that bothers me the most is how the saying at the top always goes back to the first thing about the car having horsepower. I don't care what I click on the message always goes back to that one. It stays there and sometimes was an obstacle in my finding morphing objects. I only demo'd the game for the free hour. I do plan on purchasing and hope I don't have the problem of it not loading like a previous fishie stated. We'll see.

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Nov 14, 11 6:26 PM
Don't know if it is a Windows 7 issue or not. I played on my Windows 7 laptop halfway through before I couldn't click on any items in the library. I uninstalled but didn't want to chance having to start over again so I installed it on my Vista Desktop and had no problems. Hope they resolve this for others because it is a fun game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator