Posts created by kgirlstarr

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on May 14, 12 8:15 PM
i have had them perfectly balanced as far as I can see and the lights never go on!
Going bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooooooo much!

I have retraced my steps twice now and I have no Idea what I missed. Does anyone have the list of where the beads/pearls can be found - I am only missing one and it is driving me bonkers! Please reply

I have retraced my steps twice now and I have no Idea what I missed. Does anyone have the list of where the beads/pearls can be found - I am only missing one and it is driving me bonkers! Please reply

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 12 3:54 AM
Has anyone else experienced that the valve in the darkroom will not work- I have tried again today after reinstalling this game and it still does not work. any tips-anyone? Thank you

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 12 7:07 AM
Can anyone pleez tell me how to get the valve to work on the prince. I have tried 15 times to get the valve on the stretcher in the darkroom and I keep getting the message "that is not quite right" Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 12 6:43 AM
I cannot get the valve to work on the prince either! Help!

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 14, 12 4:07 PM
Thank you!!

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 14, 12 4:49 AM
I can't find the chlorine- I have swept the backyard clean- can anyone help?

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 14, 12 4:40 AM
thank you both!

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 13, 12 5:49 PM
can anyone help me with the broken lock on charles door. I have tried the bobby pin and everything else I have in the inventory- I am really desparate for help. Thank you!!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 21, 12 5:23 PM
Let me jump on the band wagon- I uninstalled the game reinstalled it and it brought me right back to where I ended up- no polishing cloth and I still have to polish the silver I already polished. Please correct this error BF i have never been this frustrated with such a simple game.

I am still having problems blowing up the mom in the bed- I have the dinomite and i know where the pie is - how do I use it to move forward?

Me too! I have the five numbers but I don't get any resolve. Please help!!

Where is the integrated strategy guide as stated when I purchased this game?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 3, 08 3:32 AM
I can't figure out how to get the wishing well to work.
Any help would be much appreciated - I have tried since I started the game over
11 hours ago. Please help me!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Oct 1, 08 4:53 PM
Thank you so very much I have been going nuts. Wish me luck.
Kgirlstarr

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Sep 23, 08 3:49 PM
Hello all-
I am soo stuck. I finished the pipes and on the next level there is a glowing blue
flower and a statue that supposedly has the crowbar but I just cant get it. Any help would be much appreciated at this point- I tried until 11pm last night

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Sep 22, 08 7:32 PM
Congratulations- now can you give a tip on how to find the Crowbar in the game
after the pipes I used all the hints and it keeps pointing to the statue and ther
is no crow bar to be found - please help and again Good JOB

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator