Posts created by Hapless

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 18 11:45 PM
I am having the same problem with the tentacle game and have to start over again. As it has restarted with a new profile I can't send a Dr Felix report. Because I am not at the point where the game went wrong. Will there be a fix soon?

Linda

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 18 4:04 AM
Janet

were you able to skip any of the games? As I don't seem to have a skip button.

Thanks

Linda

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 18 4:01 AM
I don't appear to have a skip button on any of the games it just says I cannot give up I have to carry on. So far I have done the puzzles but am completely stuck with fighting her, its computer generated and I just cannot do it. Does anyone have the same problem? Should I reinstall the game, do you think?

Thank you

Linda

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 18 3:30 AM
Good Morning everyone

Having played the demo for a while I was put off by the continuous flashing, is it my PC or the game?. I really enjoyed it, but will not buy it because of that.

Did anyone else have the same problem.

Thanks

Linda

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 17 6:54 AM
Please can some one tell me what I'm doing with the beetle puzzle? I cannot work it out

Thanks

Linda

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 17 10:40 AM
Please can someone help me with the HO looking through the telescope on the mountain? I get the item in view but nothing happens.

Thank you
Linda

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 17 9:00 AM
I agree with all of you. 4 Friends Games always go in my play again folder. The graphics are so good. They have taken over from Blue Tea games for me, which I also loved.

Linda

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 17 11:40 PM
Hi

Just to say I did get in touch with Technical Support and sent a Dr Felix report, I hope it helps to get a fix. Big Fish very kindly gave me a Coupon Code so I could get another game.

Thank you
Linda

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 6:00 AM
Just started the bonus game, did a HO and got the key for house, but when I left the HO the key was not in my infantry. Still sparkling at the HO but the key is not there either. Absolutely stuck.

Linda

Hi

I just wanted to say I did contact Tech Support, and they very kindly gave me a code for a free game. Thank you Big Fish.

Linda

Having bought this game it is stuck in download with error message 912. As its stuck here I can't reinstall. I tried going to Big Fish help and it was not available. Please can you help?

Linda

Me again

Sorry I did get a response asking for my ID but could not find it anywhere. I will try again.

Linda

Hi Sullylaw

I also contacted Big Fish and got no reply either. I found doing a Felix report very difficult this time,did you do one? It was never that hard before and think I did it. But normally you get an automatic response which makes me think I didn't get it right.
Big Fish are very fair and after doing a Felix report I have always got an apology and refund.

Hope they fix this soon.

Linda

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 11:35 PM
I am also having the same problem with picking up the keys. Did it eventually work or did you have to skip it?

Thanks Linda

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on May 3, 17 2:17 AM
Thank you subcaptain I've done the doll with the key,as you said its with the sketches but now I've got a file in the dolls but just going back to the same sketch with a key hole

Can you help me please?

Linda

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 17 1:31 AM
Hi

I've reached that stage as well. Did any of you get it sorted?

Thanks Linda

posted in The Unseen Fears: Body Thief on Apr 15, 17 12:58 AM
Happy Easter to all

I agree with Murphy, a brilliant game. My only regret is that I didn't buy the CE. I was obviously in the wrong frame of mind when I played the demo. It was one of those games that just got better and better.

Linda

Thank you again, on to the bonus section now.

Linda

Cheryl,

Thank you so much, I try not to use hints, but though I would have to this time. The HOs are a bit tricky.

Really appreciate your help

Linda

Hi,

Like a lot of you I am enjoying this game, but please could some one help me with finding a mushroom in the HO on the Gondola in Venice.

Thank you
Linda

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator