Posts created by bella_01

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 6:24 PM
Hi Car1bar,

Your friend does not have any gifts listed. The only time you can gift is when they have something listed. Hope this answers your question.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 5:31 PM
Done also, still no top left

Did daily quest and received the bunny! I think its called the gates to Atlantis, aviator I used looks like the Bigfoot!

Doing my happy dance

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 5:16 PM
I have some friends that are doing that what a great idea!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 6:22 PM
Long update only at 50% so far, probably a lot of computers doing the down load.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 18 6:08 PM
Updating now!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 5:38 PM
Keep us up to date with both your health and computer issues. Good luck with both. Will be waiting for your return.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 5:32 PM
So sorry for your loss. You & your family are in my thoughts and prayers

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 18 5:15 PM
So sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and yours

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 5:17 PM
Will wait your return and good luck with getting your computer fixed!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 5:16 PM
I agree with everything that has been stated above! I also have been playing since the beginning. Have had ups and down with the game, but you just keep playing and hope for the best.

This is the best FTP game out there, in my opinion. I'm sorry if this seem harsh, but if you don't like the game your playing either start a new one, take a break or just quit playing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 18 5:50 PM
That's the best news I heard all day!! Congrats on your cancer free results!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 18 6:01 PM
Just made the 7 million mark thanks to the Christmas rooms.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 6:02 PM
I hope you feel better soon!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 5:33 PM
Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 18 5:56 PM
Glad you were able to finish

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 18 6:47 AM
This happens to me. Mostly when the morphing snow flake is near the top or bottom of the screen & I try to click it. I say the same thing. I didn't click one the holiday items example red ball or snowman. Now I try to wait until the holiday item or ball passes, then I click on the morphing snow flake. I try too never click right away one the snowflake now. You would think I would have learned this by now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 4:46 PM
The Santa Medallions are what you receive if you leave a gift for someone in their Christmas room. You can also I believe ask for as a gift

hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 4:07 PM
I used the nutcracker and waited till Santa had the dice under his hand. Got two right away third try was due, got out and collected some morphing snowflakes went back in and won.

Glad that ones done. God luck everyone and Happy New Year!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 17 6:26 AM
I'm going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you can get in touch with the doctor and they will have an answer for you. I hope this new year will be a healthy one!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 17 11:42 AM
Your sister is in my thoughts and prayers. Having family members close at times like this is vey important. Keep the faith. I'll be praying for you all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator