Posts created by Nascarfango88

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Lenore on Oct 9, 17 10:52 PM
WHOEVER NINA de BOO IS ,PLEASE DO NOT HAVE HER PRINT ANYMORE WALKTHOUGHS!!!!!! IT TOOK ME AN HOUR TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IN THE WORLD SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. YOU JUST DON'T TYPE GO IN AND NOT TELL YOU WHERE TO GO. VERY ,VERY POOR INSTRUCTIONS.TOO VAGUE AND WITH THE PICTURES BEING UNABLE TO PRINT OUT,YOU MUST HAVE A MUCH BETTER EXPLANATION FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE OLDER. I HAVE PURCHASED OVER 250 GAMES FROM BFG BUT THAT WILL CEASE IMMEDIATELY IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PRINT THE WALKTHROUGHS WITH THE PICTURES. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. MKJ SEAHORSE

posted in Grim Tales: Bloody Mary on May 26, 15 9:38 PM
WHAT A MESS. I ALWAYS PRINT WALKTHROUGHS AND I ALWAYS PRINT PAGES 1-10 TO SEE HOW IT PRINTS.PRINTED FINE. WHEN I COME TO PRINT 11-31 OR 11-62 HAD TWO DIFFERENT FIGURES,IT WOULD NOT PRINT AT ALL. CHECKED PRINTER THAT WAS RUNNING PERFECT SO I WENT BACK AND TRIED TO PRINT THE REMAINING PAGES. A NOTICE CAME UP ON SCREEN FROM BIG FISH STATING I COULD NOT PRINT THS GAME. SO I SAT HERE AND WROTE THE REMAINING PAGES AND VOWED NEVER TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GAME. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO BIG FISH GAMES BUT IT HAS GONE TO THE DOGS!!!!! YOUR SERVICE WAS SO MUCH BETTER YEARS AGO NOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE THESE WALKTHROUGHS ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO PUT IT MILDLY. BRING BACK BROWN EYED TIGER AND THE OTHER ONES.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Dec 11, 14 8:24 PM
I purchased Abandoned; Chestnut lodge Asylum and I am at the end of chapter 3. I have the stragedy(sp) pages but they do not match my game.I purchased the game on May 9,2012 Order # 147054576. The suitcase by the fountain,in which I am suppose to open with a code to get a remote to open the garage door is impossible.First I can not find the code # thank god I wrote it down.before 962 opens the case with the remote. HOWEVER there is no 6 on the code bar it has two threes (3's) but no six!~!!!!!!!! Any suggestions?????? I played this game before and had the same trouble so I quit playing until today 12-11-14. Same problem. I have 290 games I have bought from BFG I am talking big $ here so help me out the sooner the better. Thanks!!!!!!

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on May 17, 14 12:01 AM
Whoever did the walkthrough on this game must have been drunk!! I have never seen such a mess to come out of Big Fish Games. My walkthrough I pinted on 10-27-13. Suppose to have five chapters.Chapter # 3 was the hotel 4 was the bank and 2 was the saloon. It skipped from the saloon to the bank. Never did use the #3 .The pictures were repeated without any explanation as to what you were to do. I have belonged to the club for over 4 years and I demand a coupon for another game. I printed 61 pages of garbage which is expensive. ie ink&,paper. In the future,please hire someone that knows what the h--- they are doing. I have 230 hidden object games and I have had trouble with some but not like this mess.
Meredith Johnson,West Fargo,ND

posted in Small Town Terrors: Pilgrim's Hook on Dec 24, 13 9:00 PM
I am in chapter 6 saving the deer. I am suppose to put a tire on the car so I can take the jack as I need further into the game.Love the game but I have no tire!!!Please help me ASAP

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 27, 12 12:57 PM
i HAVE REACHED THE TROLLEY CAR AND IN ORDER TO OPEN THE PANEL TO POUR GAS IN FOR THE STOVE INSIDE TROLLEY,I NEED A SCREWDRIVER. I HAVE NONE IN MY INVENTORY. I WENT BACK THOUGH MY ENTIRE BLOG ( from ****} AND I COULD'T FIND THE SCREWDRIVER. HELP!!!!!! I JUST PURCHASED THE NEWEST ONE AND AM EXCITED TO PLAY IT.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Jul 10, 12 4:37 PM
Cannot open briefcase by the fountain. Code won't go on.I see where other people have this trouble also. It would be nice if someone would answer us on is as we cannot finish game without a solution . I have had this trouble with a lot of BFG games and they are all towards the end of game. Very frustrating. Maybe the Russians or however designs these should lay off the vodka until they are done???

This is the stupidest (and I hate that word) game I have wasted my brain cells on. In the begining no play,no,options,no help, NOTHING. You sign in on a typewriter and it keep saying add profile!!! Finally I got to the game itself. You have a minute to find all items which should have been easy and was. However I spent 15 minutes looking for a dumb medium size board. Then you needed 5 bonus points in order to skip which it never lets you skip. A waste of money and time of which I really don't like to waste. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!! Oh yes , be sure to check out the names of the (ahem) people who devise this no brainer of a game. I rest my case.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on Oct 15, 11 2:55 PM
I am just starting episode 5 where I need to move the green gems to the left and the red gems to the right. I did something wrong now the whole circle is screwed up and it won't let me re-start or skip. HELP

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 14, 11 7:31 PM
This game Art of Murders eadly Secrets is a joke. I installed the day I bought it. Tried to play it today and it was on my manager list but wouldn't bring up the game. I went in and printrd only 9 pages of the blog walkthrough,(that's all they had) which is fine with me. Went back and uninstalled the game than went back to my account and reinstalled it and it still doesn;t work. Some message about direct x and Bing Bar came up. What in the h---is that. I can't afford to be buying all these games and this garbage too. I am a little frustrated can you tell? Sounds like everyone else is to. I love playing these games and your company is a good company. Don't be buying all these worthless games that we can't even play! Thank you.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Mar 21, 11 9:02 PM
I have the blog for this game and I am almost done. I states to go to cemetery , zoom in on tree (b) in the back right. I arrow to that tree but it won't zoom in for me. Therefore, I can't use the shovel to dig up the wooden block for the mini game in the sawmill. Anybody else have this problem???????

I had no trouble with this game at all until I came to the bonus section. I could not complete the last four items to do. I could not push the levers ,neither the left or right. I had the scrow in my inventory and the true name of the demon but I could not use them because of the failure to move the levers. You must read the strategy info very carefully. It gives it in detail what to do. If you can't remember write it down I had to several times.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 16, 10 8:45 PM
I missed an object in the Twisted Lands hadow Town almost to the end of the third chapter. Therefore I can not finish the game. Does anyone know how to go back about 4 scenes to pick it up and get it in my inventory so I can finish game???Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 15, 10 8:44 PM
In the chapel game I do not have the blue ring around the symbols and I cannot turn the dial. A message keeps coming up I am missing a part. Well Dah!!! Where did miss it and how can I go back to get it?? HElp!!!

posted in Wild West Quest 2 on Oct 22, 10 11:50 AM
Wild West Quest 2 is a lousy game. Half of the match ups are wrong. The hint button has quit, I had 35 hints ready and when I hit it nothing! Colors do not match ,its a mess. Save your $$$

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Oct 4, 10 12:31 PM
Almost done,cannot lower crane to lift up yellow box with gold in it.I thought I did everything in side the hoist's cabin. Thanks!

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Oct 4, 10 12:29 PM
Lined up snakes correctly cannot get out any passages to next page. Help!!

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Oct 2, 10 11:25 PM
bfg tigris,
I am on the 6th chapter about 4-5 segments in . I have had no problems until now. I am stuck where I had to add the soap to the large vat,I realigned the snakes correctly to match the jumbled snakes on rag. On the blog it shows the two side by side but mine are not. I hit the hint button and the rag comes out but when I hit the stone entrance the rag goes back on the clotheline and the snakes come out. I want to go on to the next scene but I have no exit arrow. Hope it isn't too confusing. Can you help me. I printed the blog but not the updated one.
nascarfango88

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Oct 2, 10 11:15 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Stuck? Need some tips?

Check out the walkthrough for Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/snark-busters-welcome-to-the-club-walkthrough/>here</a>

Happy Gaming!

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 1, 10 5:22 PM
Pendulum will not return to clock so it can be repaired .stuck in hotel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator