Posts created by kaartendraak

posted in Tumblebugs on Jun 5, 15 7:06 AM
kaartendraak wrote:
bradleymatthews wrote:On the original Tumblebugs there is an option to use either direct x or open GL. I switched to Open GL and got rid of the flickering. However on Tumblebugs 2 there is no option to switch. So I'm only able to successfully play Tumblebugs 1 by switching in the options to Open GL. Hope this helps.

Do you choose that option in the game menu?

Found it, but it doesn't work, have tried several settings, nothing works. I'ts just like "Adelantado book 1" game, it flickers with each version after windows XP.

posted in Tumblebugs on Jun 5, 15 6:12 AM
bradleymatthews wrote:On the original Tumblebugs there is an option to use either direct x or open GL. I switched to Open GL and got rid of the flickering. However on Tumblebugs 2 there is no option to switch. So I'm only able to successfully play Tumblebugs 1 by switching in the options to Open GL. Hope this helps.

Do you choose that option in the game menu?

posted in Tumblebugs on Jun 5, 15 6:10 AM
I have the same problem and I think it started after I come to use windows 7. I've never bought the game, but I know the trial version worked fine in older windows, now I tried to play it again to see if I want to buy it and it flashes hooribly.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 12:30 PM
It was the red, healing potion. Phew, I didn't know the bartender had those 2 types also, I thought only liqour could be bought there, thanks!!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 12:06 PM
Very very very small, I almost had to use reading glasses to see it

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 12:05 PM
A few, the ones that are not behind doors or behind the big spider in the sewers, just the ones on the graveyard for instance where I could reach then so to say.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 12:04 PM
No, that's the orange one, I need the red one to defeat the big spider in the sewer to look for the green fan as i believe it is there.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 8:16 AM
Where can I buy the red serum if I don't have any yellow flowers anymore to trade them with red berries at the red serum maker at the castaway beach? Picked some red berries, but all the yellow flowers are harvested.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 7:57 AM
Do I need to look for them in the game like with the blaksmith tools, ring, mushrooms etc? Or are they found somewhere else?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Jul 7, 14 5:33 AM
I'm joining all of you with the flickering problem. On Windows XP ity played fine, but when i went on to windows 7 this year I'm having the same flickering problem while book 2 and 3 play fine. Is there anyone who tried solving this via an e-mail to support here at BFG?

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Feb 1, 14 2:54 AM
It's working the way it should now, weird, maybe the game had some kind of dip yesterday

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Feb 1, 14 2:34 AM
I'm gonna play now for a while and see what happens, if it still occurs I'll post it there, thanks!

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 31, 14 6:39 AM
Hi,

In the second chapter, Bermuda Triangle, I have a problem with barrels I've earned but don't show up in the shop?

For instance on 1 level I started with 3 barrels, I earned 3, bought a space that costed 2 barrels, so i should end up with 4 barrels, but when I continue to th next level and you get send to the shop first I see only 1 barrel. It has now happened on a few levels, I first thought it had to do with me buying spaces, but the last level I played I saw I had 4 barrels on the menu at the top showing, but in th shop it says I have only 1.

Could this be a bug?

Thanks!

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Jan 26, 14 1:26 AM
It was very hard to come by level 10, but level 11 is even worse and I'm not even playing higher than easy difficulty.

Can someone help me out what strategy to follow from the start so you can build up as the level progresses. When wave 2 comes past, no matter what towers I place and replace, boats allways reach my fort.

posted in Mega World Smash on Apr 10, 12 7:55 AM
Me too, playing with that mummy character. When I start the level 2 os the small blocks with keyholes are bouncing up and down, but as soon as I hit one of the barrels it stops and I can't turn them on again to bounce.

I can't get underneath those small blocks, how do I make them bounce up and down again?

posted in LandGrabbers on Feb 4, 12 5:16 AM
Oh my, level 7 in the forest went very well, was almost easy on luitenant level, but I can't seem to get it work at colonel. I keep on losing to green. I am taking the 10 house, then a 20, then the tower and so far it all goes well, but when I want to grab the castle right behind the tower the troubles start as green is coming up with way to many troops each time and then I try to get the other castle at the top which won't work either.

What is the strategy here to follow?

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 13, 12 2:50 AM
Well, found it, need to build 3 hotels andarchitect appears who has cages........

Build a watertower on the right next to the saloon, than you can build 3 hotels on the 2 spots above watertower and saloon and 1 on the left of the saloon.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 13, 12 2:37 AM
Gold is coming from the saloon when you build hotels etc nearby. But nevermind that, how do i get cages for the coyotes en where do i put the hotels?

No matter where I put a watertower, I can never build more than 2 hotels???

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 13, 11 1:55 AM
re-installing game didn't work, i still get to the part where windows closes the game down after I chose robots on stage 2-1 where I then can choose to send an error report or not. So frustrating when you know the trail version worked perfectly fine for a whole hour.

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 12, 11 8:04 AM
I have e-mailed support at Bigfish allready, but maybe someone has an answer here too.

The trial version worked fine for the whole hour. I then bought it with a game credit, it starts up, I can choose robots but right after I click on okay and the playing field appears the game gets shut down by windows and I can choose if I want to send an error report or not. I have no idea what happens there, so I hopw BF support or someone here knows the answer. Maybe it's just a simple thing of rebooting my pc, I will try and start the game tonight after dinner, but if doesn't work then......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator