Posts created by dobbiemijnboekje

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 2:32 AM
The magic hand don't work.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 15 5:12 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 15 5:36 AM
I have Win 7 and can't pick up the gem.

posted in Runaway Geisha on Dec 18, 14 2:58 AM
Valdy wrote:What I like to know is: why is there no skip button for all those mini games? I am trying to pair blue and orange fish in a tank with some rope that are supposed to be a net. But I haven't got a clue how to get it right.
I skip that min game.

posted in Runaway Geisha on Dec 17, 14 7:02 AM
This is a beautiful game. I love it. I love the story. Everything!

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 7:33 AM
Steve San,

There are more HOS and mini games.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 5:18 AM
Yes,it's works for me. Code is TICK

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 4:58 AM
Try to uninstall and install again. Sometimes that helps. Good luck!

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 2:38 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Well, not everything is new - I am still a "one throw wonder" with a grappling hook

And I have found heaps of mistletoe and no-one to kiss - the bartender still wants me to leave
Poor DOL, you want to kiss the bartender than?

I like the game. Very well done!

tabithajones1 wrote:Bottles in the cupboard. When I try to switch the bottles to put them in order, my mouse just goes away, and I have to try it all over again, just for it to do it again.
Same problem here. Then I pressed the ESC button and that was good and my mouse came back.

shelterhill wrote:Oe, I opened the posts to report them...

well, everything still works.. so far so good.

But having them here also now...what a world we live in..
Me too. I am now scanning my PC.

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Dec 5, 14 6:24 AM
Hi Ivan,

After 10 minutes playing the demo, I bought the game. It's a very nice game.
You did a good job!

Thanks!

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Dec 3, 14 5:27 AM
Valdy wrote:Dobbie, you have to work out which way to add the 2, 8, and the 7 to the safe. I think it was 287, but could be wrong. Just try any combination. There are only 3 numbers.
Thanks Valdy, I figured out the combination.

posted in Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir on Dec 3, 14 3:48 AM
I have 3 numbers, but what is the code?

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 30, 14 1:31 AM
I DL this game from BF. There is no SG ,bonus chapter and candy canes to collect..

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Nov 30, 14 12:00 AM
Joyce2159 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a CE version of this game?
I bought the game from another site and that one has a bonus chapter.

merry49 wrote:Downloaded free trial, but as soon as it finished installing, it says "Trial Expired". With all the issues I've read through here, I'm reluctant to buy without trying the game even though I love this series. Any way I can actually get the trial?
Uninstall the game and try it again. Sometimes it works. Good luck!

I had the same problem. I found finaly out that the missing piece already on the circle was.

You can change the difficulty in the game. And than go back.

Sorry,I can't help you. I skip the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator