Posts created by robbcc11

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Mar 3, 17 4:12 PM
I can not find the combination to get the green lights on

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Jan 18, 17 6:55 PM
I cannot reach the fire escape...help

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Dec 25, 16 6:13 AM
I can't mix the paints,,,the hint keeps sending me back and forth the parts will no connect..help, please

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 16 1:25 PM
help

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End on Aug 7, 16 4:30 PM
red button for drill will not do anything;

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Aug 1, 16 11:52 AM
i don't know what to do when it says : I can't carry anymore...please help rob

posted in Forgotten Places: Regained Castle on Jul 29, 16 5:56 PM
I cannot find what i can use to get the bread from the oven..help please!!!

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on May 21, 16 3:23 PM
I am at the place where I only have twwo places I can go..the blacksmtih but I have been there and havre a lot of points but nothing to spend them on...in the carvern, I see three rays of light, but I don't know what to do..please help

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Dec 28, 15 4:38 PM
I AM AT THE PLACE WHERE THERE ARE THREE CALENDARS AND I AM SUPPOED TO FIN THE DEPARTURE DATE,,CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Apr 21, 15 2:23 PM
I am in Julien's house , I have clicked on the mailboxes and the walk through says to put the balls on the scale; where in the world is that?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Mar 21, 15 5:23 PM
i'm in the room with the te;ephone and I'm supposed to find opposite things...can't find any...hint is no help

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 27, 14 3:55 PM
I can only find two shovels and the hint won't help...

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 24, 14 5:36 PM
I have the muffler put together the right way but no matter how I click on parts nothing will move

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 12, 14 4:35 PM
I can open one of the garage lockers but then nothing happens. I clicked on everthing in the locker and nothing happens.....help

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 19, 14 7:46 PM
now i have three levers locked....now what....

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 19, 14 6:30 PM
i can only get one lever locked....how do I get more?

posted in Azada: Elementa on Apr 20, 14 9:37 PM
i finished the tadpole puzzle and got the amulet but it is not in my inventory...i tried to go back but that didn't work....help

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Mar 21, 14 2:12 PM
I just received the voodoo card and it says to walk down twice and try to enter the station. the only screen i get is the terminal and there is no luigi who supposed to talk to me...can anyone help

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Dec 15, 13 9:56 PM
I have all the puzzle parts and it says to climb back up the chain, but it won't let me...please help Rob

posted in Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit on Sep 16, 13 9:41 PM
I got towhere I was in the church and picked up the crank...the walkthrough said to go down and then go into the storeroom..there is no storeroom and I am stuck with no place to go.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator