Posts created by johnalkire

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Sep 1, 11 9:31 AM
Have found and placed all seven pieces, however, head is in different position than that shown on walkthrough and the index dial does not appear. When selecting 'hint', no hint is provided and a message keeps telling me the hint must recharge before I can use it again.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jun 7, 11 11:47 AM
Use the crowbar to open the box/treasure chest in the bottom right of screen. Get the gem.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Sep 13, 10 8:59 AM
Have reached the engine. Use for the light bulb was obvious. However, what is the wooden plank for and where do I find fuel for the engine?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Sep 13, 10 8:14 AM
Have reached the engine. Use for the light bulb was obvious. However, what is the wooden plank for and where do I find fuel for the engine?

posted in Dream Day Wedding on Jul 18, 10 5:44 AM
I didn't get to the download let alone installation. I was given this warning when I clicked on the icon to order the game.

posted in Dream Day Wedding on Jul 18, 10 3:49 AM
Having played the demo, I decided to purchase the full version. Once selected a window came up saying it was not compatible with my OS X version (10.4) and that 10.5 or higher was required.

It does not seem reasonable that the demo would work but not the full version. Is there a problem with this game?

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Jul 18, 10 3:39 AM
Having played the demo, I decided to purchase the full version. Once selected a window came up saying it was not compatible with my OS X version (10.4) and that 10.5 or higher was required.

It does not seem reasonable that the demo would work but not the full version. Is there a problem with this game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator