Posts created by freakgrrl

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 22, 14 9:08 PM
Has anyone figured out how to access new area from the wharf- the spring event is over, I have no more quests.. i hope this isn't a hurry up and wait for the developers... or am i missing something? started out fun but starting to get a little boring - hope something happens soon

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 12 3:38 PM
in chapter 7 - had the 3 planets to open pyramid door, decided to back out and return and now i can't go back to complete the mini game to line the planets and enter - any suggestions? tried reinstalling - didn't work... I so don't want to start the game over

oh hey, just noticed your response. thanx for the help!

the clock,(i wanted to smash the clock with my mallet ) no luck, it's driving me mad,what am i missing - i thought 7 pm was the clue. any wisdom out there would be much appreciated, thanks -must keep going...

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 1:42 AM
for some reason after I purchased the game , it won't let me pass the demo. I have unistalled 2x and still no luck - Hope help is on the way

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 11 4:32 PM
those of you who got past the slot machine - please help . I am soooo stuck, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong - If u have the short hand on the sequence required, it would be muchly appreciated

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 5, 11 10:13 PM
I have competed 2 lands. I have no more tasks listed - can someone point me in the right direction - I'm not sure what's supposed to happen next - no other land opened up on the map.

so much fun - excellent graphics, game play, and story.. and it made me jump a couple of times - awesome!!

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 3:27 PM
i hit delete after a few minutesof play. this game is awful - boring flat grainy graphics, no story line- no fun folks.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 9, 11 3:14 PM
you guyz rock - excellent game, graphics are superior, props!!

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Dec 29, 10 4:11 AM
help didn't work, soundtrack no picture

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 2:34 AM
sandyterryb wrote:I also thought the items to be very tiny and difficult to make out. Had spent about eight minutes trying to get the cell phone to work. LOL. MY mouse finger was tired after so much clicking around in the forest. Finally it got me back to Valeries room where you then had to try to get a birthday date from three pictures holding a flame under one of them. Well after five minutes or so on that I decided this is not for me. Also thought the forest scene a bit on the grainy side and the characters did appear to be out of a cartoon.

the solution to the diary sequence is 14 08

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 19, 10 1:20 AM
this game sucked couldn't differentiate the hidden items from the artwork. played for minutes and dumped it - not worth the time it took to download

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator