Posts created by Wicked500

Go to the top and then go east, until you hit the sandstorm. Move the balloon so that it going down with the right edge barely on the screen. Should be first set of rocks

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 17 5:22 PM
Ran out of money for the cab, does anyone know where to get some. The guide was not helpful

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 17 7:34 PM
I don;t know how many but the ones I have found are all different types, pairs, silhouettes, build an item

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 2, 17 8:17 AM
brown bottle by sign with welcome on it
man with lap top computer something was down by his feet
bag on stage by the podium

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Forgotten Relics on Apr 4, 17 8:42 AM
Having same problem HELP

posted in Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 17 2:07 PM
After I completed the picture the wall in back of the picture went up and there was the chest. Good luck finding it.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 17 7:29 PM
I have the same problem as everybody on windows 10, execpt I have windows 7 professional version'

bethy829 wrote:Same problem as many others seem to be having with the coin and electrical tape.
So close to the end of the mail game and can not finish because of this Tech Issue.

Someone did post that they started the game over under a different name and was able to get past this issue, but I sure don't want to start over from the beginning again so please advise if this problem will be fixed any time soon.....

Desktop computer Windows 7

Having same problem and I too do not want to start over

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 5, 16 8:13 AM
You have to find a pipe (I think it was in one of the HOPs). When I put it on the pipe puzzle the puzzle worked. Good Luck

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 17: New Palette on Aug 31, 16 9:59 AM
lindaa1 wrote:Two things about this series that stops me buying it.

If you want to restart a level you have to go back to the main menu. Most games like this have an option to restart level. (I like to do this if I have made a mistake).

Also when holding down the mouse to select multiple squares if you go off the line you lose it. It's better if it holds the line until the mouse button is released. I've just been playing "Forest Riddles" which does keep the line.

As they are up to number 17 in this series I am surprised the devs haven't done this.

Actually you can restart in the game - if you look in the lower right side you will see a green button with a circle arrow. That lets you restart the game it was 16 also. I also would like them to do something with keeping the line - especially with the longer lines. Sorry in 16 it was green it is a blueish color in this one

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 9: Portal in the Woods on Jul 8, 15 12:21 PM
I love the game and have been waiting for this one. I was so into this morning I was almost late for a Dr. appointment.

I would love for them to add more colors and up the challenge.

I to play the same one over and over until I have a gold award.

For those who enjoy this type of game: ENJOY

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 8: New Adventure on Apr 22, 15 9:07 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 7:15 AM
The only good thing is the larger print and pictures. I don't care for the scrolling and general layout.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 6: Into the Unknown on Jan 19, 15 10:30 AM
MarkAlan727 wrote:
JulieJay wrote:You do count the grid with the mouse.

But if you hold down the left mouse button and drag a line to count the spaces in a row or column, you cannot cancel without an error. This feature can be done in other series like "Fill & Cross" and "Gizmo" by pressing the right-mouse button and then releasing both.

Yes you can cancel. You have to continue holding the left button and back track, and then go off that area and it should cancel on you. Discovered this by accident.

I bought the game right away. I'm not sure about the extras (powerups) but I'm liking the garden, better than number 5.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 15 11:38 AM
sagethyme wrote:The Punch Codes rarely give me any "reward" as I can't use them towards a CE purchase.

One solution for BF might be to allow us to use our Punch Codes towards CE games - even if only for a discount. As it stands, I have numerous Punch Codes and, on average, delete about 2-3 every month because they have expired.

I'm sure all of the "good customers" here have just as many Punch Codes as me and no way to use them towards the games we love to play.

Big time DITTO

posted in Fill And Cross Pirate Riddles 2 on Jan 7, 15 3:37 AM
I agree with Brendansoma1 - not that impressive at all

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 14 6:54 AM
I also beta tested this game. I was wondering why they sent it to me to beta test when I don't play this type of game. I finished the test and found that I actually liked the game after I learned how to play it. I bought it as soon as I saw it. If you don't usually play this type of game try it, you might like it.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 16, 14 12:58 PM
liliaapolline wrote:I do not even get an error message, just a black square on screen for a couple of seconds and then the message in game manager

Times running Out you have 60 minutes left to play, purchase etc...

SO GLAD I did not purchase it, would have been the 6th game that fails to run.

I am using windows 8 and I would love to send a screen shot, but it is not on screen long enough to capture anything!

Same thing happened, I uninstalled and reinstalled it with the same problem. I have only liked the first game the rest to me were to commercialized. I didn't like the mall scenes. I'm always willing to try out the series, but if I can't get it to play BFG won't get my money

Valdy wrote:I have to stop playing the Betas, because I keep thinking that this game is just a copy of the last one, when in fact it's the beta that comes back to me, now that I played the demo.

I love this game. I keep smiling at all the little things that go on, and there are lots of things you can click on, and which then move and/or make a sound.

I also play some beta games, I keep them on my computer then I know what I have played and want to get or stay away from.

This game sounds great can't wait to get it (on weekend sale)

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 3, 14 12:50 PM
I agree with most of the post. I did get the tutorial - not that it did much good. The directions were to vague. The program was always freezing up, slow to bring up the next part or go from one word to another. I couldn't even get to the end of the demo before giving up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator