Posts created by doublejo

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow on Nov 21, 17 1:32 AM
Gave smith gold bar, it disappeared . He still asks me for something to smelt.

posted in Fear For Sale: Phantom Tide on Jun 11, 16 4:32 AM
In mine my items disappeared.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 2:11 PM
I went thru the steps you explained and they did not work. I did not get a black screen as you did. I'm requesting a single credit.

posted in Sphera on Aug 8, 14 9:20 PM
Clicked on walkthrough. Page comes up saying"" Code All access disabled all access to this object had been disabled". Same for clicking for concept art.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Nov 11, 11 7:23 PM
I used the reagent on the paper. Went to vault, took mirror, put masks on disk. The instructions stay on and I can't operate it to change masks. Looked at my inventory, my reagent is gone and when I checked the paper to use it on, it was back to it's original state neededing the reagent. Is this a case of an inventory item not registering?

Doublejo

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Nov 10, 11 3:48 PM
I had the same problem. Seems the exact order of things to do must be followed as in the walkthru. It's near the beginning of the game so I started the game over following the exact order and it worked.

posted in Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond on May 28, 11 11:54 AM
Grannygrump1-

Thank you! You are correct! The times are posted wrong. The correct times are the ones you listed. Someone designing the game was in error with the times.

doublejo

posted in Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond on May 28, 11 11:52 AM
GrannyGrump1 wrote:I discovered that the times are not correct by the clock hands!

12:50 = 10 till 12

14:40 = 20 till 2

18:20 = 20 after 6

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Mar 25, 11 5:11 PM
I just had all my inventory disappear too. Very annoying, and I will NOt start this game over again. There's a good possibilty this could happen and waste my time again.. I was more than 1/2 way into the game.

Jomax

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator