Posts created by julbuck

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 29, 10 9:27 AM
Like the game! Two days passed after I demoed the game and it still holds my interest! Nice art & not that complicated!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Sep 29, 10 9:22 AM
I've played the demo and may say that this game is a pretty good one!

The story is good, music is ok, gorgeous animation and effects! The difficulty is medium which is very good for me!

Minuses of this game are - lots of dark places in **** scenes (sometimes can't see objects at all), areas were closed as soon as you finish and there is no chance to go back and search for clever flowers also it's not possible to skip the puzzles and there is no full screen

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Sep 28, 10 5:05 AM
I've played a trial of Mac version and would like to share my thoughts about the game:

a very good animation, hidden objects scenes are clear and not that hard, mini-games are challenging. I would like to see a bit more pace.... Music is ok. BUT the game was very very slow!!!!! and this is a bit irritating.....

I've demoed the CE version and may say that overall the game is good, has open world and lot's of interactions. Hidden objects scenes are interesting, but a bit dark for me. Music is ok.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 10 8:17 AM
cesse47 wrote:If you haven't seen the photo or read the article, check out the BFG blog.

WTG Team for creating such a magical, fabulous game!!

WOW, cesse47, THANK YOU very much for such an interesting info!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 10 8:15 AM
ShamuFish wrote:To be honest I found it really short. Took me around 6 hours the first time round without using any hints or skipping anything. If you know the answer to the puzzles you can go round the full game and its bonus content in 1h30 flat. Probably even shorter if you skip puzzles.

Feel myself really slow person, cause this game took me lots of hours to play through! And still this game is fantastic!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 10 8:08 AM
Hope, the SE version will be out this Friday

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 10 8:07 AM
Magsmcl, you have to collect things on the very first scene, and then use rope sketch to go upstairs, there you will find a special thing for a lion mechanism. Hope this helps

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 10 8:00 AM
Awesome game! Everyone should try at least the demo version! It is so much different from all other games the art is gorgeous, and although I used "advice button" very often I do like the game very much!

Thank you BFG for doing best games ever!

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 20, 10 4:14 AM
momma6bears, try to look into the walkthrough! It's really helpful and should answer most of your questions Good luck

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 19, 10 5:50 AM
me either!

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 19, 10 5:27 AM
ibn1984 wrote:This is a great game. It would have been nice to get the CE for $13.99, but I really don't want anything except the strategy guide, and extra chapters if they have it.

Ibn 1984, I've played the CE version and may confirm that there is a whole extra chapter with reincarnation Circus and its very nice And of course the strategy guide is integrated into CE version.

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Sep 19, 10 5:21 AM
juanitaperez wrote:now i receive a different story, the game is 6.99, the game said 13,99, another change, what is the truth??? I want to buy the for 6.99, now do not show collector´s edition the name of the game reincarnations uncover the past, i need an answer

Juanitaperez, CE version is for 13.99 and SE is for 6.99. SE version starts today for non club members and you may buy it. Probably, you have to try to contact customer support once again or post your problem in technical issues only forum ?! Anyway good luck!

P.S.: the game is fantastic, I bet you'll like it!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 10 11:35 AM
Fantastic Game!

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Sep 8, 10 2:12 PM
redhed515 wrote:I'm going to give this game another try. I played it for 20 minutes and just wasn't into it, but the same thing has happened to me with a couple of other games, but then I give it another try and end up enjoying it. I think it depends on my mood.

Redhed515, have you tried the game one more time? How do you like it? I agree that our mood heavily influences the choice of the game!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 10 8:40 AM
Congratulations BFG and Picman! Good job! The game is fantastic!

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Sep 1, 10 12:23 AM
The_Wanderer wrote:I have just finished this game and really enjoyed it, but yes it was far too easy with all the twinkles! Later in the game during one puzzle the curser actually turns into a hand when you are on the correct object! Would have preferred it better if you had to work things out yourself. My favourite bit was when you tickled a dog. It looked and sounded so funny!

The_Wanderer, you should try the newly released game Reincarnations: Uncover the Past! Love it! This game is awesome

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 10 12:17 AM
you're absolutely right Tinaccarroll! I've got exactly the same feeling about this game!

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Aug 29, 10 5:08 AM
butcherman1950 wrote:That was a great game by far, I loved it. The sequel needs to come out soon, I'm dying to know what happens next. Thumbs up to the creaters !

Butcherman, check out the sequel! It's awesome )))

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Aug 29, 10 5:06 AM
aloria wrote:Does anyone know when reincarnations 2 is coming out?
thanks

Aloria, it's already there!!!! And it's awesome!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator