Posts created by mkastor

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Feb 28, 16 7:00 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

FUN game, great game, hard levels at times and the riddles can sometimes be difficult to figure out. I would have highly recommended this...a month ago.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars on Feb 28, 16 6:03 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Feb 21, 16 10:26 AM
Same old, same old...the screen jumps and shakes everytime a rock is removed, the game play is so silly and simple a toddler could do it and the only difference between this and every other one that has been offered is different food.

OHHHH for a decent TM game !!!!!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 16, 16 6:39 AM
A no buy for me with the moving screen! I actually got a headache playing it for 10 minutes!

My kingdom for a new TM game PLEASE!!!!

posted in Flying Islands Chronicles on Jan 25, 16 3:24 AM
Another year old offering that's too cartoonish and boring.

Come on, BF...where's the NEW releases, not the OLD new releases?

So, we're expected to dish out CE prices, coupon and all, for a recycled game that has made NO changes from the last one except adding squash with pecans?

I'll take my 8.99 today and get a Latte. It's cold!!

posted in Wild West Chase on Jan 19, 16 4:57 AM
This one was dragged out of the vault !! Nothing new about it.

Very boring and repetitive. WAY too much dialogue and unnecessary background noise.

I bought this years ago and never finished it because I think I slipped into a coma 30 minutes into it.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 5, 16 11:41 AM
Am I doing my math correctly? Are there really only 4 episodes making only 40 levels?

I got done, played the bonus level and clicked everything on the map thinking there had to be more! Nope...40 levels!

That was a disappointment! It was so much fun !

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 5, 16 3:56 AM
Yes..as you add more workers, like from the tavern you can click ahead. With just the 3 or 4 workers from the house, it's a bit faster but not by much.

If it's only 1 or 2 workers you are using, you might as well order a pizza between tasks. No query and it takes forever to assign tasks.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 4, 16 1:23 PM
No way to turn them off. All you can do is click quick to get rid of them.

Strange how the Dev's missed this one.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 4, 16 8:40 AM
Little hidden treasures in each level, usually buried in trees which you have to cut down or behind boulders.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 4, 16 6:13 AM
I didn't waste any time and skipped the trial! Great buy!

Fun game and yes, it can get challenging. Look for the hidden treasures in each level and that will help you get through. You can skip the clunky cursor in Options which makes it easier.

The only con would be how tiny everything is. Get your glasses for this one. Some of the items, like the treasures, are very small and hard to see. The Dev's must be in their 20's with 20/20 eyesight! Those of us over ***ahem*** have trouble seeing the small stuff.

Love the soothing music they play! Bottom line, it's a great game on a cold day!

PS...another con I noticed was not being able to query the worker's tasks. You have to wait until a worker is available before you can click on another task.

This is a great Delicious game. It is standard Emily but with a few twists.

Paige has a weird blue chicken pox thing going on and Patrick has to make his way to a monastery to find the cure. The monastery level is not easy by the way!

It's a great addition and makes you want more! I guess the Collectors Edition has wallpapers and an extra level. It's kind of strange to play a game revolving around a sick child but it's done well and very cute! Lots of humor in it too!

I bought this a while back and have replayed it twice now to try and get through those monastery levels!!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 15 9:07 AM
Which hat do you put on in place of the Chief's hat?

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 8:05 AM
Good grief! Help me someone!

How do you get past this level? It appears you have to have 3 workers to complete tasks but one of them freezes too fast. I have tried to hurry to build a hut with the 3 workers before one freezes but I can't get stuff cleared fast enough to a building site.

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Dec 8, 15 6:37 AM
But you don't have enough chocolate to get to the chocolate factory! No matter how many ways I try, I am always short 2 pieces due to having to fill holes.

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Dec 7, 15 6:59 AM
What purpose do they serve? What do you get when you find one?

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Dec 7, 15 6:28 AM
This may look like a silly kids game at first but let me tell you...it's hard on some levels. This is more of a Strategy game. You really have to think and plan ahead to get through certain levels.

Great game. I recommend doing it without the timer though. Less stressful!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Nov 20, 15 5:24 AM
This is a very fun game. Finally a really great TM game! Cute storyline , great music (creepy music actually!) and a lot tougher than it looks. The dialogue is amusing. Dracula's voice and comments are great!

You have to find hidden objects in each level and that gets hard the further in the game you get.

Highly recommend!! Skip the trial and just buy it.

posted in Sweetest Thing 2: Patissérie on Nov 18, 15 12:24 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The game description was definitely submitted before the tragedy in Paris occurred, and we certainly want to be respectful of all who have been touched by this. It has now been edited to read the following:

The bakery island has been overrun by an army of ants!

bfgWaimea

It's not BF's fault, guys. This game came out before the tragedy. I think it's awesome they changed the description!

God Bless Paris!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator