Posts created by rainice

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Awakening Solitaire on Mar 20, 18 10:47 AM
How do you get through this level? There's never enough hammers and spears to clear everything.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 29, 17 8:40 AM
How are you supposed to play this? I can't get to the magnets, so am not advancing.

posted in Magic Cards Solitaire 2: The Fountain of Life on May 10, 17 11:22 AM
I also could not get past the fog. I could find no way to actually start playing the game.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Nov 6, 16 2:50 PM
Unfortunately after getting through level 24, and doing the hidden object game on the next level, I got stuck on the next two levels, getting through the first one only because I was given to option to skip it, so I unloaded the game. It's just too hard.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Nov 6, 16 8:12 AM
I have bought every game in this series and enjoyed them all. But not this one. I am abandoning it at the 26th level because even in the most relaxed method possible it is just too darn hard. There is far too much that's left up to chance of getting the right combination of things happening by chance, and no way to control anything.I am very disappointed and angry that I wasted my money.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Nov 6, 16 5:12 AM
You can ignore my previous message. I finally got through the level, although I'm not quite sure how.

posted in Laruaville 5 on Nov 6, 16 5:00 AM
I'm stuck on level 24. I'm shooting those cannons at the bugs like crazy so I can get the last coin, and nothing is happening. Am I doing something wrong, or is the game malfunctioning?

posted in Silver Tale on Sep 21, 16 2:04 PM
I guess this is a tech issue. I just played level 118. Every single board indicated it was clear, and yet the main activity read out said there was a ground tile left, How is this possible? Any way I couldn't get the badge for the level because of this.

posted in Hidden Object: Home Makeover 3 on Dec 18, 15 2:24 PM
I have been trying for days to fulfill the 4 objects in 2 seconds task and I just can't do it. I don't have the coordination necessary. The problem is, until that's done, I and others that have the same issues don't get a chance to do tasks, that we perhaps could do. I wish the ability to skip tasks had been written into the game. If there are any more of these games coming out, I hope that option will be considered.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 18, 15 5:00 PM
I got caught on that too. In fact it was what made me decide not to buy the game. I'm afraid there may be more instances of poor communication in it.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 19, 14 10:44 PM
I'm glad to see someone found it. I hit both clues repeatedly and every time I was shown the bucket again. Hope I don't end up regretting I bought this game,

posted in Psych on Mar 27, 14 8:54 AM
I really enjoyed this game at first, in fact just long enough for me to buy it. Now I'm going through time after time where the hint system leads you somewhere and then leads you right back out. How does one keep from wasting there money when something like this happens? I did find a strategy guide elsewhere on the web, but it's a pain having to continually stop the game so it can be checked out. Not sure how much furthur I'll go with this. Not very happy.

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 8, 14 10:00 PM
Either I'm really, really bad at this or some of the people who reviewed stopped playing after the first five minutes. I bought the game and played to level 42. I could not get beyond that. From now on I will be very cautious about which match 3 games I buy. I like to play a nice relaxed game, not one that keeps making you do the same area over and over. It drives me nuts! I did get a few hours of play out of the game before I gave up so I guess I can't call it a total waste of money but still I'm not very happy about the situation

posted in The Path of Hercules on Aug 29, 13 11:12 PM
I got to section 10 of the last level and just couldn't go any farther. My head was splitting trying to figure things out. I just detest when this happens. You spend all these hours and then can't finish. I would have said this was a good game, no I say it stinks. I just want to cry I'm so disappointed and angry.

posted in Royal Jigsaw on May 22, 13 6:25 AM
This looked interesting to me so thought I would try it. The download was fine, but when it came time to activate I waited and waited. Finally I exited, saw the icon for the puzzle was on my desktop, so clicked on it. I got a message on my game manager saying the trial was finished. How could it be finished? This game was released today and I've never played it.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Feb 20, 13 9:22 AM
I have always enjoyed these Big City Adventure games, but this one I uninstalled half way through. I was getting a headache from trying to find things. After this experience if there are any more in the series, unless they come with unlimited clues I'll be by passing them. I wonder if anyone else had that problem or is it just me.

posted in Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles on Feb 17, 13 4:55 AM
I bought this game when it first came out and thought it was great at first. However the further you get into the Adventure Game, the worse it gets. I had reached the Mayan level which is only the third one when I had had enough. The tiles were hard to differentiate but that wasn't the biggest problem. You had to repeatedly shuffle. Each time you did there would only be 1 or 2 moves and you would have to reshuffle again. Finally on the one game when I had probably done this 30 times and still not finished I gave up and uninstalled. Perhaps for some there's enough in the other elements to make this a worthwhile purchase. I feel I wasted my money.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Jan 8, 13 2:36 PM
I'm stuck. any suggestions? I can't get to the gems in the bottom left hand corner.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Nov 4, 12 2:29 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game except for one thing. I was unable to figure out the mini game that triggers new buildings in the Jerusalem level in both the zen and normal modes. This meant I finished the game without all the buildings. I wish that a restart option had been incorporated into the mini games so a person cold try to figure things out. Not being able to do so was very disappointing to me.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Nov 2, 12 2:36 PM
On both the Zen and the normal versions I was unable to figure out the mini game to let a new building be created in the Jerusalem mode. To try again I'd have to go to the next level which I'm not skilled enough to do. This means I've had to finish the games without all the buildings. I really like this game but that is a huge disappointment. I wish there had been a way of restarting the mini games again if you got stuck, so that maybe you could figure it out. As it is , although I've spent several hours enjoying the game, there a slightly bitter taste about it all

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator