Posts created by Replayer

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 6:58 AM
Somewhere, you have missed getting the slingshot, 3 stones, and the switch for the battery machine. I am not sure exactly where, but if you have the CE, you can check the strategy guide and it will tell you where to get these items.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 6:56 AM
Don't know if it will work for you or not, but it did for me.

Take the antenna from your inventory, move it near the awning, and click.
I tried moving back and forth, jabbing, everything I could think of and it did not work.

I just happened to click while the antenna was near the awning, and it first moved the tile sideways, then knocked it to the ground.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 15 4:07 PM
Having the same problem. On the drawing on the building, it looks like the awning may be open, but I can find no way to open it.

I have tried poking, sliding, and pounding from the bottom, but the tile never moves.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China on Jan 12, 13 5:51 AM
I have finished the game with 3 stars on all levels, plus 3 stars on all mini games, but in my Achievements, the Vase of Completeness is still grayed out.

Anyone know how I get this?

posted in Governor of Poker on May 22, 12 4:49 AM
You will have to go back to a town that sells hats.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on May 20, 12 6:15 AM
Been a while since I played this game, but as I recall, not all colors are sold in each city.

When you need a certain color hat to play a game, you have to find a city that sells that color hat. Also, note that just buying the hat isn't enough. You have to click on "wear it".

As for buying all of them, I don't know. I suppose you could, but you still have to make sure you are "wearing" the right one to get in the game.

posted in Cooking Academy 3: Recipe for Success on May 20, 12 5:56 AM
Same here. I can get it to the green, but I can't get it to stay there. Stay a the same speed, in the same direction, but it just won't stay in the green.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 12:13 PM
Is there a reset button on these? Messed up, and now can't even solve with strategy guide.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 12 12:11 AM
I was in the same situation, until I figured out that instead of clicking on the dots, you have to hold down the left mouse button, and drag the arms and oar where they are supposed to be.

Clicking on the button will never get them in the right position. Hope this helps.

I made it through just fine. Found all the glyphs with no problem.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 11 2:16 PM
Did you dip it in the fuel container?

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 21, 11 8:41 AM
Can't even GET the unicorn before the time runs out. Any help appreciated.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 14, 11 7:34 PM
I am in the extra levels, level #43, and I cannot see any way to make it through. You have to destroy a bunch of monsters, but I can't figure out how to get enough resources to do so.

Will keep working on it, but if any has the solution, sure would like to know.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 19, 11 9:55 PM
It is sort of mixed up. It will show you progress on the first item on the list, and when that item is finished, it will update the progress on the second item, if you are making juices and jellies at the same item.

This drove me crazy for awhile, until I noticed that as soon as I had all 200 jellies made, the count on the juices would adjust.

Not possible to keep track until you finish the first item, then the second one updates and gives you a running count.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 17, 11 2:14 AM
Just finished it, and I loved it. It was a challenge, but completely possible to do, using logic.

Some of the mini games were hard, but could be done with a lot of patience. Loved putting the puzzle pieces together.

Now, after finishing, I find that I can go back and play any of the mini games I want.

Sure hope they come up with another that is as good as this one.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 13, 11 7:41 AM
Cjb58 wrote:this game is very confusing. It doesn't tell you how to grow different fruit juices since you only have access to one-apples. Go figure. Anyone else fiigure out how to grow 2 differnt fruit juices?

To make more than one kind of juice, all you have to do is create a new one in the juice factory. You do this by opening the factory icon, and clicking on the juice container in the upper left hand corner.
You will then be given the option to "create new".

Once you get a juice created, any fruit you have will make that juice.

posted in Hobby Farm on May 10, 11 6:14 PM
Did you plant some marigolds for them to eat?

posted in Chocolatier on Mar 27, 11 7:29 AM
Love the Chocolatier series. Have played all of them many times.

Just be careful, if you travel to a place with no factory, and no candy shop, and you don't have enough money to get back, you will have to start over from the beginning.

Watch your inventory, your location, and your cash.

Have fun.

posted in Chocolatier on Mar 27, 11 7:18 AM
Sorry, but if I recall, the only thing you can do is start over. Probably have to use a new name.

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 23, 11 4:06 AM
Sort of OT but I got really disgusted with the production line on the coffees. Everything was so dark, I couldn't tell which coffee beans or cocoa beans were coming down.

Made many mistakes, then DUH, I got a new computer monitor, and lo and behold, the production lines were bright as day.

Wasn't the game after all, it was my old dinosaur monitor.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator