Posts created by sparkle9

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 24, 11 3:45 PM
UPDATE ON INSTALL: Thanks maggiemama....I also uninstalled it, and went back and did a reinstall, and it worked.....wonder what's wrong with this one..several technical problems it would seem....

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 24, 11 3:39 PM
I tried to install Rainbow 3 but it never showed as activated, so I closed it, and when I checked my desktop the icon was there. On opening it, it said my time had expired! I have never played this version and would like help in getting the trial installed....PLEASE...I love the Rainbow game!

posted in Atlantic Quest on Mar 12, 11 1:41 PM
The cusor is very awkward...it wobbles and is hard to control..never had this problem before with any game...what's up?

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Mar 1, 11 9:05 AM
I really can't play this game since the "pointer" is not working properly..can't really control it....never had this problem before...any suggestions?

posted in 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! on Mar 1, 11 9:00 AM
This game is not running correctly...the "pointer" is wobbly and very hard to control...anyone have a solution?

posted in The Golden Path of Plumeboom on Feb 22, 11 2:08 PM
Yes...another game is Deepica...which I think is very cute and colorful..hope this helps...I always like to hear about similiar games when I find one I like.

posted in Rainbow Web II on Jan 20, 11 11:26 AM
I have played through RW 2 at least 5 times and still enjoy the challenges, after you get through the first few simple ones! Wish they would make another RW and make it a little more challenging...really not much interested in the story and just rush thru the puzzles..it can be challenging enough you can't remember the correct moves.

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 16, 10 12:30 PM
BIG thanks to Sherry-Rose for telling us that changing your user name would unlock the black screen some of us were having trouble with ie: the game would not play. I did this, and FINALLY I got the games to play, but of course, had to start all over - my time playing on Playrix to begin with transferred, but then the screen blacked out on "play" on BF.

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 15, 10 6:32 AM
I had exactly the same problem - played originally on Playrix, then finally bought from BF...but it won't play. They couldn't fix problem and found nothing wrong with my computer. If anyone finds a solution, please post it. BF should be able to fix this, in my opinion. I will try and find the data source mentioned, but am not good at tech stuff.

posted in Word Web Deluxe on Sep 5, 10 9:42 AM
I have been deliberating on buying this game, so I appreciate your comments very much...I like word games that aren't too easy (just finished Word Monacao and the last round was a doozy!). Thanks for your input.

posted in Word Web Deluxe on Sep 5, 10 9:42 AM
I have been deliberating on buying this game, so I appreciate your comments very much...I like word games that aren't too easy (just finished Word Monacao and the last round was a doozy!). Thanks for your input.

posted in Word Monaco on Aug 25, 10 7:14 AM
This is a great game for word lovers...however, I never found a way to use the powerups or helps...proceded to 18,000+ points without them anyway...have only 3 more "boards" to complete...wonder what happens then? Anybody know? This is a much more interesting word game and would like to see another one similar to it.

posted in El Sello Magico: The False Heiress on Aug 19, 10 10:12 AM
This took forever to load and is the most boring intro EVER...the creators must be full of themselves...after reading other blogs I am just going to delete the whole thing!

posted in El Sello Magico: The False Heiress on Aug 19, 10 10:09 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of El Sello Magico: The False Heiress? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Jul 22, 10 1:18 PM
Does anyone have an opinion as to which game is better...Fishdom or Fishdom H20?? I like ****, but am reading about some problems with it...and I wonder if the background on the original Fishdom is nicer??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator