Posts created by mommykim

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 26, 11 2:26 AM
I had the same problem could not even play for the devilish cursor bouncing around

rhorho Thank You Thank You you helped me to get past the cannons You are a lifesaver again Thank You

For the life of me I can not figure this out.I have read the maps and the forums.I think there should have been a skip button for this.I will never get to finish the game or play the bonus such a total waste over one lousy puzzle with no skip.

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Oct 4, 10 12:24 AM
I have tried 4 times this has never happened before

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 1, 10 12:36 AM
Be prepared to use a strong Magnifying glass to search for items. strange game some items were tinsy tiny and others were huge and the people looked like ants.

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 27, 10 1:20 AM
Torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 12:22 AM
Yes mine says that also.I have never had this happen before.

posted in Explorer: Contraband Mystery on Jun 6, 10 12:54 AM
Items are too small and that annoying red x when you miss click that never goes away and it would not play full screen.

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Mar 28, 10 1:25 AM
I have windows 7 can someone please tell me how I can make the game full screen right now it has the black edges and it is driving me crazy

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 5, 09 1:00 AM
This is a very very boring game repetitive items and same places to visit I did not even finish the trial

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator