Posts created by nanafraser

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 12:32 PM
Ill throw my hat in to keep the forums, but I think BF made there mind up to end them!

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 5:00 AM
What difference does it make to leave a review when this is the last day you can! Were gonna be on our own anyway since the forums will be gone!

I feel bummed leaving feedback since the forums will be gone on the 30th of this month! But I'm, enjoying the game, a lot of chapters!
I think BF making a big mistake removing them. The comradely w/ fishes Is a big part of BF! But it is what it is!

LarkBea wrote:nanafraser, where did you see the information about the $1 extra? The announcement I read made no mention of that.

It was on a review on the forums of a game either comments from "Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition" or the "The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition"! Not sure if it was something fishes were saying, but sounded like by the many comments others fishes knew about it! & most were against it! Maybe just a thought BF was rolling around but didn't go through w/ it!
Sorry if I don't have a place for you to go to see that!

barelyberlee wrote:
nanafraser wrote:This is a bit different then the other "Mystery Trackers" seems enjoyable! Ive enjoyed the last 2 Collector Edition games & I can add this to em! Whereas its a good game its only 4 chapters counting bonus chapter! Info like this is discouraging to fishes in purchasing a game. Do you think this is part of the reason forums are going away? Hmm Lol

So this game only has 3 chapters and then the bonus? Was considering playing demo but if it's THAT short, not even going to try it.

YEP!

Nynaeve70 wrote:Thank you for the link, as I was not aware of this. I have joined and will enjoy being able to read reviews and post my thoughts on games.

This is a bit different then the other "Mystery Trackers" seems enjoyable! Ive enjoyed the last 2 Collector Edition games & I can add this to em! Whereas its a good game its only 4 chapters counting bonus chapter! Info like this is discouraging to fishes in purchasing a game. Do you think this is part of the reason forums are going away? Hmm Lol

What I understand: Members would have had to pay $1 extra to keep the forums but since there going away we wont have to. There are ways to contact members but its kinda confusing to me so I doubt I will even though Ill miss the other fishes! Over 10yrs w/ BF Ive seen many changes, this by far is the saddest!

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 6:18 AM
Since the forums are going away its tough leaving a comment! (Maybe BF will change there mind, but I doubt it!) But the games real good in my opinion! Not a lot of chapters but a well made game!

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 1:35 PM
I'm enjoying it! 7 chapters plus bonus! I don't find the game short at all! The lag between scenes is a little annoying though!

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 7:14 AM
Many have already been disappointed w/ games not that's good anymore, which is not BFs fault. Now BF needs to add more money, it ll just push some fishes to swim to another site! I think its a mistake to charge more for something that makes BF a #1 game site! I don't think BF is being greedy, I think there trying to keep there head above water! They probably have to do something. I think if they don't charge more the forums will be done away w/! It takes people to run them! Its a bummer!
Wow I surprised & impressed w/ the fishes response to this! We love our games & BF & forums! Hopefully the fishes that play other types of games, like match 3, strategy, adventure etc... will get on board. If anyone else plays those games maybe they can start a sign up sheet/
I love you all & gonna miss you!!!

posted in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 4:35 AM
Very short! 4 chapters counting bonus chapter. demo finishes 1st chapter. Its so so, but aren't most games nowadays. I haven't played a game in years that's knocked my socks off, unless its one of my older ones! Kinda sad! I think when I beta demoed it I had some tech probs, but not this time except its slow on changing from scene to scene.

posted in Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 18 2:44 AM
Sorry if this offends ones that like the game, but I find the game very repetitive of other games in the past & boring!
Its well made, no tech problems.
A father & owner of estate gets killed & ones think its his dead wife that did it, but it suspicious & could be that someone of older children are involved! Maybe because his new wife is pregnant & if she doesn't stay on the island her unborn child wont be a heir to the estate.So it seems someones trying to scare her off, so that she leaves before the child's born. You the detective have to solve the case!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams on Apr 9, 18 2:16 PM
Its not that creepy! Kinda silly!

posted in Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends on Apr 9, 18 4:42 AM
Its a cute little game! BF sold it right as a SE! I liked the 1st "Eventide" not too much the 2nd! This one seems fun! I know it wont be everyone's style of game, but for me I like it!
Good HOs, same kinda story done before, That doesn't bother me.Just happy theirs a HO game on Monday. Sister searching for her bro in a strange land that was taken by a mythological flying creature! Theirs a map you can jump to other places, also a book for objectives. I wonder if originally if this was suppose to be a CE game.
I think its a game fishes should try. Its kinda a fun little fairy tale! Not creepy scary & bloody murders! You never know some might like it!

Not too sure about game. I was thinking the same thing like "pennmom36" was kinda like a "Adam Wolfe" game! Since theirs a sale, I'm gonna give it a try! I'm either a sucker or desperate for a new game, or both! I'll let fishes know later if its worth it!

Sooo after playing game a bit, its OK! Yes theirs some better changes, mini games aren't so difficult, HOs are better, but not sure why there games have that dull affect! "Epix" are very talented, but I don't think they play games, cause they just cant seem to understand what players like. This coulda been a awesome game, theirs just that something missing! They need to hire some advisers that play games! Maybe they have em, but there just one sided!
I very seldom replay "Epix" games! But that may be just me?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams on Apr 6, 18 6:35 AM
When I tried the CE I guess I thought it was too creepy, but its really not! more SFI

Not a big fan of the Edgar Allan Poe games, this one seems a little more interesting so I may give it a try, hope Im not let down!

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 6:09 AM
I know I get up so early! Lol! Yay! another "Darkness and Flames" 3rd one. Its a continuation of the last one! Theirs interesting HO scenes, & for someone like me who doesn't care much for mini games, some aren't too bad others a little tougher. So there's lots for everyone! For me this is a nice game after a dry spell of games!

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 5:37 AM
MissAbby wrote:I would love to hear if anyone else sees what I see in this game? I'm liking it! It has some excellent scenes and a believable blending of the present and future!

More in the morning! It's 2:30 AM here and I need sleep!

Abs

I too am loving the game, as I'm a "Mad Head" fan!
Oh & also thank you for explaining how to report the ad people the other day!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator