Posts created by Boopersgid

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on May 30, 15 2:52 PM
Where can I find the mold. The stove won't open until I have it?

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Feb 12, 14 8:33 AM
The last 2 are in the room with the doors.

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 29, 14 2:38 PM
When you go to the safe there are three letters on it. Just make the dots like the
letters and the safe will open.

I had the black screen glitch, too. I just re-booted my computer and it restarted just fine. Hope this helps.

posted in Tearstone on Jul 16, 11 4:35 PM
So I have looked at this a bit and maybe wasn't clear enough.

When I get to the area after burning the paper and I attempt to pick up the gem. All I get when hovering the cursor over the is the gear icon when I'm expecting a hand for interaction.

The game doesn't actually freeze but doesn't allow me to interact with the red gem.

Thanks.

posted in Tearstone on Jun 8, 11 3:53 PM
When I tried to get the last red stone under the corner of the picture the game froze up when I lit the lighter to burn away the corner of the paper. When I rebooted and went back to the game it let me burn the corner off but I cannot pick up the last stone. Any ideas?

posted in Tearstone on Jun 8, 11 3:34 PM
You have to burn the corner off the picture of the cross to pick up the last of the
jewel's. Use the lighter to do this.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on Jun 1, 11 4:16 PM
The cave is right past the stable on the right behind some bushes. You will need the candle from the Church.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 23, 11 2:58 PM
I just kept pressing 6-3-2-1 after I cleared it to 0000 and it finally just open, much to my surprise.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Apr 20, 11 7:01 PM
Wonderful game. Pretty long actually. Loved it.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 18, 11 4:43 PM
The light was the last piece of the suit I found and as soon as I put it on the pump popped up. I found the light where the old lady went in the graveyard.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Nov 23, 10 12:22 PM
The advice guy keeps telling me to move the sketch of the scarecrow to the shipwreck painting. I can't find the scarecrow sketch. Does anyone know where it is?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Nov 4, 10 10:13 AM
It will if you hook it to the fire hydrant first.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 10 2:05 PM
I went on the chat line and they told me to uninstall and then reenstall and I did and I got past the tree just fine. I also had my saves still on the game so...give it a try. The bridge part is not that far into the game.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Oct 17, 10 9:55 AM
The game was ok but way to short. I feel like I got cheated, it only lasted one day.

posted in Vampire Brides: Love Over Death on Oct 2, 10 10:54 AM
I really like the game but it was so short, I finished it in one day.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Sep 29, 10 11:01 AM
There is a sink in the kitchen, put the pot in the sink and turn on the water and it will fill up and you can put it on the stove.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Sep 22, 10 5:02 PM
Once you have the matches go into the secret room and strike a match and find the light switch. (It is on the right side) Turn on the light and then you will be able to find the pieces of the tire.

I could not find it either but when I did the first hidden objedt puzzle, it popped up in the lower right hand corner.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 6, 10 1:33 PM
Help! I can only find 5 of the books in the library and there should be 6. Boopers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator