Posts created by pclark200

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:10 PM
Cannot thank you all enough for all the wonderful advise and support when things were wonky.
I am only a minnow...and will always remain so now.
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:36 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi pclark200,

The Delphi forum being mentioned is a new forum our Midnight Castle community has put together so players will have a place to share tips and socialize after the Big Fish Games Forums are changed on April 30th. For more information about the upcoming change, please see the following link:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1081018.page">An important announcement about the Big Fish Games Forums - April 21, 2018</a>

There is more than one option available for players looking for a place to post after the changes to the Big Fish Games forums go through, and the following thread has some great information about what's available:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1085291.page">External Links to New Communities Listed Here!</a>

I hope this helps out. Please feel free to PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a> if there are any other questions about this. We'll be happy to provide whatever advice we can.

bfgArinelle

Thank you so much. I have now joined and figured it out!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:24 PM
I can't find the post on how to get to (and what is) Delphi. Can someone help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 10:46 AM
You people are the BEST! I had no idea you could scroll past the flowers. How many years have I been playing this game and still learning?? Thank you for all the suggestions. And I know it's my own fault. I've been a lazy bum! LOL!
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 7:56 PM
Did the quest for today, and it ate up all my flowers. So now I have to do innumerable HOs to replenish them for tomorrow's 12 kid trades! I've been being lazy and not playing much, and it just bit me in the ****...
Patty

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 4, 18 1:07 PM
I have already restarted because of not realizing that I had to use an item as soon as I got it (and not shut my game down), so I thought I was being careful with this game...darn ol' Margaret!! Good idea to do the spring event and restart after that.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 2, 18 9:12 PM
Yep, I've had the quest from Margaret for several days while I worked on getting the SD room open. I don't remember getting the gloves, but since I'm way past the place most people get the gloves I'm worried. I'll check it out again, though.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 1, 18 7:38 PM
Silver Hawk...why or why didn't I read the forum closely before I charged forward with this game??? Nice to see you here (as an old friend from Midnight Castle).
Patty

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 1, 18 7:33 PM
Finally got to open Margaret's house, and was confused about the darn gloves. But I am already on Masters level in South Dakota!! I think this means that I am screwed, and have somehow already gotten the gloves and they are gone. This will be the second time I have had to restart this game! The first time was because I didn't realize that I had to use the items to open a new area as soon as I get them (without closing out the game). Margaret, you have not made me a happy camper.
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 7:16 PM
I've got tons left over from last year, and tons that are unused from this year, too! The only thing that is a little scarce is the kids exchange flowers, but you can have all the other stuff you need. I'll give preference in my gifting to people who need spring items.
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 18 9:02 AM
I've never breezed through a holiday event so quickly! All done! Thank goodness for the 30 day challenge. It gives me a reason to actually come back to the game on a daily basis. The seems to be no reason to do the daily challenges...I just get a bunch of items that I don't need (donkey heads, anyone??) LOL!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 3:41 PM
Thank you, thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 3:37 PM
If a friend has both rooms open how would you know? And how would you access their other room?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 3:34 PM
Cannot remember how to get the spring cake. I thought we had to manufacture it, but can't find the site to do that.
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:26 PM
Please put the items from last year on your wish lists if you need them! Most of us that completed last years quests have left over stuff!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:25 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
gohill wrote:I did a spring DQ and received "something" .. can't remember what... for last year's pets.... at least, I think I did, now I'm second guessing myself...

also wonder what new players will do to get the Spring Terrace achievement... NOT a fan of the devs making us choose....

I just got on here so will take time to switch all my games...

I just completed a DQ, and the items in the chest were the parts for the jack-in-the-box and the donkey. So it's looking like the Top Hat, Bow Tie, Recipe Book, and Rattle can ONLY be obtained from Spring Room 1.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:23 PM
This is a problem! On my current friend list I have 23 people who do not have the new spring room up. Most of those have the old spring room, and might need to do those requirements, or maybe haven't logged on since the update. A couple have our generic room, and a couple still have Christmas up.
Not sure that I will have time (since we can only do each room once in 24 hours) to get the new pet requirements with that many people being out of the loop.
But if the people are still working on last years requirements, then they need that old spring room up!
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 18 6:19 PM
Anelligram, thank you so much for this wonderful list. You are amazing!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 5:19 PM
I'm doing the CC, but only because I can't stand to just have the gnome quests to do. So feeding my blue key pets as often as possible to be able to do the airship requirements, and getting irritated with some of the more repetitive ones. But better a CC than just facing the gnomes every day!
Patty

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 5:12 PM
Annelliegram wrote:By the way..... the PC update is already being discussed in the thread The Game's afoot, located here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1015852.page
(copy and paste to your browser and hit go)

Thank you! Now I know that there is something new besides the puzzle.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator