Posts created by AmberKB

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 31, 15 5:31 PM
I'm only in the trial phase, and I've had to restart the game twice, because if I click out of the screen, the whole screen freezes up.

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret on Nov 11, 14 8:15 PM
pandab10 wrote:I can't purchase the game?

I can't purchase it either! It says the game doesn't exist anymore, or isn't available?

posted in Style Quest on Mar 29, 14 1:28 PM
I felt the same way. The gal moved way too slow. I thought for sure there would be an upgrade for her to walk faster.

There's a good game in the concept of it. I think if a few things were tweaked, I could really like it.

One thing that did puzzle me. I thought for sure that it said in order to get a star, your customer had to have 3+ stars. I had all of my customers at 3+ stars...and I still didn't get a star??

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle on Feb 13, 13 7:11 PM
Mine isn't triggering as well. Did you ever get an answer?

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Jan 16, 13 7:01 PM
I looked both places...I didn't see it either place. I've started and restarted the level. I still can't seem to find it.

posted in Running Sheep: Tiny Worlds on Jun 9, 12 10:32 AM
I got to level 3 and gave up. Trying to navigate with those arrows just killed me! I liked the Sheep's Quest, where you could just click on the arrow, and it would rotate.

This manually rotating thing is NOT fun at all.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty on Jun 7, 12 7:00 PM
Hacksaw error for me as well. I'm off to email tech support.

Really really hope I don't have to uninstall and play the game ALL over again.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 26, 12 5:44 PM
I downloaded on a whim. After picking up the three tiles for the electrical panel, I didn't understand what else to do. No hints, no nothing. So I tried the mini game...and immediately got stuck. I didn't understand what to do, or how to do it.

Absolute no-buy from me.

posted in Running Sheep on May 23, 12 7:47 PM
I think I got to the 3rd level? And I quit. The first screen to pop up was confusing enough. Icons? Really? I managed to figure out how to make it to play.

Then came the arrows. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED Sheep's Quest. But the whole rotating the arrows is just a huge no. I agree with other fishies. Making a right click to turn the arrow would be SO much easier. I would give it another chance.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on May 22, 12 9:10 PM
Yep! This is a terrific "trick"! I used it to my advantage SEVERAL times!

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on May 22, 12 9:08 PM
Loved it, but I was also disappointed by the abrupt ending.

Is the sequel out yet??

posted in Campgrounds on May 20, 12 1:34 PM
I would suggest also hiring more workers. I think I ended up hiring 2 or 3 more. That can help with building, with tearing down.

posted in Campgrounds on May 20, 12 1:10 PM
I don't know what I did. I did some combination of your thing...but I managed to do it! Thank you so much!

posted in Campgrounds on May 19, 12 8:37 PM
Once I got it into my head that I didn't need to tear down all 3 mills...I got it!

posted in Campgrounds on May 19, 12 3:02 PM
I think the thing that was throwing me, was the fact that I only had to have gardens on TWO of the homes. Not all 3.

posted in Campgrounds on May 19, 12 2:18 PM
Check out this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/209233.page

Also? Don't build a bridge.

posted in Campgrounds on May 17, 12 7:54 PM
Any help? I can't seem to make enough seeds in time...

posted in Campgrounds on May 12, 12 4:16 PM
Anyone got any hints for me?

Thanks!

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 4, 12 9:10 PM
Hahaha! I saw the Doctor and Amy as well! I admit, I got a little fan-girly!

posted in Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines on Oct 29, 11 10:39 PM
Did anyone else think that the boarded/bricked up room in the basement was where the purse snatcher might be?

It never comes out and says it...but...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator